• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Importing question

Punchyleaf

森森森森森森&#
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
森
Tasty Cake
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Not the game, but the guide itself. I'm not sure whether I'm posting in the right spot, but I'm seriously contemplating on importing the guide (Tobidase Dobutsu no mori: the complete guide) I have the funds and its less than $50 bucks anyways. And my Japanese is fluent enough to recognize hiragana and katakana. But for the kanji, is there furigana above it like in the game for those who can't recognize the kanji?
And another question, it asked me what method i would like to import with, and chose FedEx, I put my address in and then it tells me that it would ship in 24 hours. The other guides I've seen say 5-15 days... So which one would it be? Why is FedEx 24 hours halfway around the world while other guides take 5-15 days?

most of the kanji have furigana. if it's missing, it means that kanji compound was covered already in recent text or it's common.

I don't know about the furigana, but I believe the website means your order will ship from the factory/store and begin it's transit to you in 24 hours after you place the order... (which may take 5-15 days to actually get to you)

Ah, I don't mind that then. So the others that say 5-15 days for shipping (which also happen to be sold out) would be shipped within that time period but also have another like 2 weeks to get to your location?

can i just warn you that estimated shipping dates can be utter crap some times. when i ordered my book on the 28th of september it said expected delivery date: 1st - 7th january. it never came until the end of that month.

Yeah I don't order from there or amazon period. What guide did you order?

The cover kind of reminds me of the one manufactured by ASCII Media Works. Wonder how much difference it is

Fame I'm a bit surprised now that yours took so long. I ordered mine in the morning (around 10:30) on February 13th and I literally got it the next day before 2pm. It had an estimated time of being delivered between 16th and 19th
Maybe I was lucky, but I don't think I could've waited until the end of the month.. I could barely contain myself so much when I read that the package was signed for and delivered (my landlord was kind enough to sign my package and put it near my door so it wouldn't sit outside) that I had my fianc? drive home instantly after our valentines lunch because I was so excited lol. It's a good thing we came back since he apparently had another package being delivered to me too

Back