Pavé
Timmy Christmas Doll
Yellow Candy
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Purple Candy
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Alright, so I've been thinking...what if the release order of the Animal Crossing games isn't necessarily the order they happen within Animal Crossing's "timeline". Now, I know it probably isn't actually deep and there's a high chance that they just happen one after the other, but what if...they didn't. Here's my theory:

GANUCCI'S TIMELINE OF THE ANIMAL CROSSING GAMES
1. Animal Crossing Wild World
Reasons and Things To Note:
-Smallest town
-All 4 player characters live in one house
-Tortimer is the mayor
-Grace has a nice car
-Redd shows up in a tent
-K.K. plays guitar in The Roost

2. Animal Crossing
-The player characters from Wild World helped the town raise enough money and it was able to expand! (Knocking down cliffs and making more land) However, the Wild World player characters move away.
-In order to pay for this, Tortimer had to raise the taxes of the town, thus putting Nook back into a shack and kicking out Brewster and Celeste from the museum as Nook and Blathers couldn't afford it. The Able Sisters were safe, but I theorize that Nook and the Museum team aren't a huge fan of Tortimer for this.
-Grace has an nicer car
-Redd still shows up in a tent
-No Roost, but K.K. still feels that the gift of music should be spread, so he plays outside the train station
-Tortimer, seeing that the Wild World player characters helped raise enough money for this expansion, made four separate smaller houses to more easily attract human characters to help the town raise lots of money once again...and it works.

3. Animal Crossing New Leaf
-Tortimer decides to allow Main Street to be built on the north side of town, thus shrinking the town size.
-This time Tortimer doesn't need to raise taxes as he plans for the Main Street to pay itself off. This is why Nook doesn't need to go back to a shack and Blathers is able to have Celeste back. However, the Museum is still struggling and he asks Celeste to help it make money via the Museum shop.
-Tom Nook uses this as an opportunity to start a new business in the town and then helps his nephews, Timmy and Tommy start a shop. Eventually it grows enough to the point Gracie move in to the upstairs and Leif shares a building because Nooklings are nice and instead of expanding and destroying his shop, they merge the businesses.
-Brewster opens his own cafe away from Main Street as he likes a calmer atmosphere. This is why he doesn't move back into the Museum which is on Main Street.
-Kicks has a shop
-Luna exists
-Redd still in a tent
-K.K. teams up with Dr. Shrunk to open a live entertainment venue, Club LOL.
-Able Sisters are still just chillin', but Labelle now works with them!
-MOST IMPORTANTLY: Tortimer retires as Mayor from making an incredible amount of money and purchases his own island, perhaps the same one from the first AC game. He does this pretty quickly as there is no replacement and Isabelle, who was his assistant most likely between the events of Animal Crossing and ACNL, now has to rush to find a new mayor...which ends up being the player character.

4. Animal Crossing City Folk
Reasons and Things to Note:
-The Mayor (player character) of ACNL is extremely successful and eventually ends their time there, thus forcing Isabelle to find a new Mayor. She ends up asking Tortimer to be the Mayor again to which he agrees and starts returning things to the way he likes it. No structures in towns other than houses, house locations are predetermined with sign posts, and he fires Isabelle.
-Tortimer, being greedy as ever, wants more money and turns Main Street into The City. This expansion does many things to our beloved special characters.
-With Tortimer demanding the old ways of similar house exteriors, Nook's housing store closes.
-Tortimer wants Nook's back in the town as he believes its not a good fit for The City. Nook obliges and Timmy and Tommy lose the shop. Nook takes over again and has to start in a shack.
-Blathers, being good friends with Tom Nook, moves the Museum back into town and now that expenses aren't so high, Celeste is able to open her observatory again.
-Leif doesn't want to live in a city (he's an all natural dood), and Nook can't afford him to share the shop, so Leif leaves.
-Gracie sees the potential and opens up GracieGrace in The City.
-Now that The City exists, people are going to The Roose less and Blathers moves back into the Museum's basement.
-Kicks tries to keep his shop going, but goes broke and is forced to shine shoes on the street.
-Luna dies.
-Redd uses The City for his operations after making enough money over the years.
-K.K. enjoyed his time with Dr. Shrunk, but prefers the nomadic life, and returns to performing on Saturday nights at The Roost.
-Able Sisters move back into town with their friends Tom Nook and Blathers, but lose Labelle who decides to work with GracieGrace, losing herself in the want for fame and fortune.

5. Animal Crossing New Horizons
-Tom Nook makes enough money and decides its time to finally leave Tortimer and the town once and for all. He starts up Nook Inc. and its Getaway Package and buys a small, uninhabited island. He also brings Timmy and Tommy along!
-Long time friend of Nook, Blathers, visits the island and eventually is able to set up a Museum away from Tortimer. Brewster doesn't follow him and stays in the basement of the museum in the City Folk town...for now.
-Celeste stays behind in the City Folk town to run that museum and her observatory, but makes visits to the island during meteor showers for the best viewing and to visit Blathers.
-Leif hears about Tom Nook's new island and visits every once in a while!
-Gracie stays in the city to no surprise.
-Tom Nook, wanting to help Kicks invites him to the island to sell things. Kicks may or may not still be broke, idk.
-In the after life, Luna appears in the player character's dreams
-Redd most likely stays in The City, but visits the island every once in a while to make some sales.
-K.K., a huge superstar, visits the island every weekend. I wonder if he still plays at The Roost in City Folk's museum...
-Of course, Tom Nook invited his long time friends, The Able Sisters to set up shop. Mabel scouts out the island to make sure a shop there could actually work, and after enough sales, moves in with Able!
-Labelle is inspired by GracieGrace to follow her own path and maybe is even a little fed up with Gracie. She also doesn't like how similar she's becoming to Gracie, so she finds herself, becomes more grounded, changes her name back to Label, and begins her own clothing line. Eventually she misses her sisters a whole lot, so she visits the island every now and then.

So I know this is ridiculous, but that's what I got! Let me know of things I can add to my timeline OR let me know about your own personal timelines!

Back