• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying in need of fortune cookies

linkachu10

Now: Cuphedgehog
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1811-9029-4902
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (24) +
i need fortune cookies for a store i'm making in my town for everyone to buy cool items

Well, I can carry 16 max in my pockets, obviously. For more than that, I'll need to use the locker in your station. That's why I'm asking how many do you need. I think I have like 60 in storage, if you want to take them all?

Last edited:
ok my gates opened
Post automatically merged:

when can you come????

Just an advice, my friend (ok, actually two). First, don't post and immediately leave, making the people trying to help you wait for nothing.
And second, before opening your gates, just check that the person is still online in the forum and available to answer you!

I am available online NOW and I'll be for several hours. Look for the again if you read this in time, ok? :)

Yes, I am online now. Want me to deliver your stuff? How many fortune cookies do you want then?

... Please, don't tell me you just posted and disappeared? Again?
Ok, that's it, I'm off. I've been waiting online for 12 hours straight and I need to sleep.
Let's hope better luck next time.

imma be honest i've never really used these kind of sites till now but, thats no excuse to message you and then go offline so imma stay online till your ready to deliver the fortune cookies
Post automatically merged:

so when you're ready my town gates are open

Well, sorry to hear that, but it's not my fault. Fortune cookies are bought with walking coins, maybe they rotted carrying them over? :cry:
Your negative feedback was unfair, when I was just trying to help.
And I see you also forgot the 1.5 mill of bells I gifted you again...

Last edited:
bruh you ripped me off with the fortune cookies and nice try with the whole they rotted thing
although i will admit i am happy about the bells:):):mad::mad:

Back