• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

In Salem, we call this "Friday"

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I came out of my house and saw Beardo nearby. I went over to say hello and he replied that it was "pedestrian to stand outside and talk" and that we should go to my house. Just when I start to forget that he's a smug....

We were right there, so I said fine. He wanted the tour. He made comments about there not being anything on the walls in some rooms. Whatever. Overall, he did like the house.

View attachment 236992

Aw, that's sweet.

View attachment 236991

Now you're getting a little creepy, Beardo.

After he left, I took a picture of my new exterior. I love the roof, but I might keep looking for a different exterior. I think there's something like a white clapboard that is probably what I'm looking for. If not, I'll swap to the mansion, as I said in a previous post.

View attachment 236993

The shops really didn't have much, so I only bought a cedar start, fertilizer, and a couple of bushes. I hope Leif is keeping track of how much fertilizer I've purchased, because I have no idea. It would be nice to get the golden shovel, though.

I came upon Bonbon and Beardo talking. They looked serious, and I was worried that they might be arguing. Turns out they were talking about Bonbon's career as an international pop star. I had no idea. Beardo told her that she would be missed in Salem when leaves to pursue her career. Bonbon said there was no way that would happen, because her Salem fans were too sweet! Guess she's staying.

We had a brief shower in the afternoon, but it only lasted an hour. After that, the sun came back out, all the clouds disappeared, and a lovely rainbow came out.

View attachment 236994

I think I've reached the deepest stage of tan, but with the light pink hair and green eyes, it can be tough to tell. I don't mind. It just means I've been busy keeping things humming along in town.

Attachments

• Beardo creepy.jpg
    Beardo creepy.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Beardo.jpg
    Beardo.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 110
  • house.jpg
    house.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 13
  • rainbow.jpg
    rainbow.jpg