• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

In the beginning, there were memes.

Pinkshade

I am upsetti and out of spaghetti
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6158-0790-2515
Father's Day Carnation
White Violet
Purple Violet
Purple Violet
White Violet
So I just discovered that there are blogs on this website. And I also discovered you can DO things with said blog. And since I'm not actually sure what this is supposed to be for or what I should do with it, I'm gonna post stuff that I don't think is worthy of tumblr. Yeah this is a side tumblr now. Anyways I don't know what I'm doing really I just started typing and so now here we are. You know what isn't here? Memes. Imma fix that. What were memes like before the Internet or paper? Did people just throw rocks with stuff scratched on it at each other? I don't even know. Salt hurts snails right? But the question is, why was the guy that discovered this going around and throwing salt at things? WHY DO WE PUT SALT ON FOOD IT IS LITERALLY ROCKS WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS EVER A GOOD IDEA. AND WHY IS SAID ROCK IN THE OCEAN. so many questions I don't really want answers to. Hey by the way thanks for reading this far. But why? Why'd you do that? Did you think there was a reward? Well there is! Great job!
Plot twist; there isn't actually a reward. I just waisted your time. Sorry. Kinda. Ehhhh not really.
K bye.

Well, escargot is a thing. My theory is that some guy was having some of it dipped in salt. Unbeknownst to him, someone, as a prank snuck a live (but sleeping) snail onto his plate. As he salted it, the snail fizzed and turned into a pile of goo right in front of him, thus, traumatizing him forever.

Salt is a mineral, and if you think about it, everything we eat is questionable. Did you know there's a thing called "limestone paste?" Yup, like the actual mineral limestone limestone, not a giant lime. It's used in some dishes to make things more..I'm not sure of the word..gummy? It gives it a more boba-y texture, if that makes sense. Used in some Asian cooking.

I enjoyed this post.

elytheia;bt15528 said:
Well, escargot is a thing. My theory is that some guy was having some of it dipped in salt. Unbeknownst to him, someone, as a prank snuck a live (but sleeping) snail onto his plate. As he salted it, the snail fizzed and turned into a pile of goo right in front of him, thus, traumatizing him forever.

Salt is a mineral, and if you think about it, everything we eat is questionable. Did you know there's a thing called "limestone paste?" Yup, like the actual mineral limestone limestone, not a giant lime. It's used in some dishes to make things more..I'm not sure of the word..gummy? It gives it a more boba-y texture, if that makes sense. Used in some Asian cooking.

I enjoyed this post.

This created way more questions than it answered. Good job 👌🏻
Glad you enjoyed it 😂

Back