(Inktober under way!) ✏Danny's writing and art Hideaway 📄

I'll leave this out as a teaser for it.

Screenshot_20240915_150254_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Nope. Can't. I'm so self conscious. I can't post this thing without freaking out. What is wrong woth me.

Maybe it's just because of my own axiety towards this piece. I don't know. I wish I did. How did it come to this..

Last edited:
I drew this after my contest, I think it's missing a page. But I thought I'd post it,
mostly because I can't post certain things without freaking out so here's this instead.

View attachment 586002View attachment 586003View attachment 586004
I love my Trolls crossover ♡
aaaa this is so cute!!! I always adore seeing your crossover art! 🩷

I hope one day you feel confident enough again to share everything that you want to share. I know sharing something you've created is always nerve-wracking, especially when it's been a while since you've done so, but I hope you know that nothing that's happened this year has changed the fact that you're a talented and creative artist. It's always a delight to see anything you create. 🫂🩷

aww, I love that pink bunny so much! I could 100% see myself having her on my NH island! :love:💗
Haha thank you :) That's actually Sasha as Poppy! I drew him in that for my contest, and wanted to again! I'm actually a pretty big Trolls fan.
Post automatically merged:

aaaa this is so cute!!! I always adore seeing your crossover art! 🩷

I hope one day you feel confident enough again to share everything that you want to share. I know sharing something you've created is always nerve-wracking, especially when it's been a while since you've done so, but I hope you know that nothing that's happened this year has changed the fact that you're a talented and creative artist. It's always a delight to see anything you create. 🫂🩷
Thanks, I really hope that I get over this hurdle too. That one piece may never be posted, but I hope I'll get that courage back. Thank you for the sweet words ♡

I decided to join the Inktober game going on, because it looks like alot of fun! So I decided to do the following one
1632916841.omadaun_inktober2021b.png

Movie monsters! I'm really looking forward to some of these, I have ideas in the making. To catch up I did the ones I missed

I decided to leave it up to my villagers in terms of how to dress up as said monster. Halloween is about dressing up after all~
---
ANTZ

I have never heard of this movie before and I had to find it. It's litterly about a killer ant. Here he is ♡ I personally think he's cute.
them.jpg-w490h388.jpg

Untitled78_20241004011518.jpg

So naturally Sherb, and Sasha decided to try and turn Lopez into said Ant due to his horns looking like Antena. All it took was dumping paint on him, with some arts and crafts. Clearly Lopez loves the idea
--
GODZILLA 🩵

I'm actually a massive Godzilla fan so this one was a done deal and I was more then happy to do it.
Untitled77_20241004013301.jpg

So Sasha dresses up as Minus One's Godzilla and attempted to look intimidating doing so. But that was a fail. He defently did not look very intimidating.
--
KING KONG

It's time for big monkey Boi, and I have only seen very few movies involving him. So..
Untitled79_20241004012535.jpg

Godzilla x Kong anyone? Considering Sasha and Toby's relationship, I thought it would be funny. I did not like this movie, I never thought I'd ever do a crossover for it, but here it is.

--
I'll be back tomorrow with four~

Last edited:
Back