• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Inkwell is here today! (Daily ambiio shop)

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
99.3% (265) +

FC: 4313-5036-0791

Inkwell is here! The list of his items are as follows;
Ink splattered wall
Ink splattered floor
Pilot googles (blue)
Black anchor tree
Spatoon spawn point
Spatoon tower
Splattershot
Squid bumper
Pilot headphones
Super sea snail
Takoroka mesh

Price to visit (you only have to chooce one of these lol not all of them)
2 hybrids (only accepting pink tulips, purple pansies, black cosmos, blue pansies.)
2 bush/tree starts (only accepting Pink/blue hydrangea starts and cedar saplings)
1-2 item off the wishlist here > http://moridb.com/catalogs/TSagmAF8O4
20 tbt

purple Spaltoon boy
Green spaltoon girl
Toon Zelda
Toon link
Rover
Resee
Blathers
Tom nook
cyrus
K.K slider
Mr. restti
Digby
Sable
Kicks
Celeste

Last edited:
Hiya! I'd love to visit, but I can't order any more items from the campground:( Can I come visit another time?

Hi, I would love to come by to visit the RV! I have the banana flower basket if you want. Alternatively, I have Wolf Link in town today if you want to swap visits.

Hi, I would love to come by to visit the RV! I have the banana flower basket if you want. Alternatively, I have Wolf Link in town today if you want to swap visits.

I'll take the basket ! I just got done trading so can everyone who would like to visit add me?

Hey guys I'm back~
If you want to request a ambiio (the villager coming to visit me) it's gonna be double the cost listed above (op)~

Hi Mercedes - I am not sure if I have your friend code correctly; I tried to go to your town but it isn't showing anything available.

Thanks!

Something fishy is going on here :s I just checked to see that my code is correct, which it is, and the code I registered is definitely the same as the one on ur profile. Did you put my code in correctly?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, i've got to go suddenly, I'll be back in a little while!

Something fishy is going on here :s I just checked to see that my code is correct, which it is, and the code I registered is definitely the same as the one on ur profile. Did you put my code in correctly?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, i've got to go suddenly, I'll be back in a little while!

Hmm I may have entered it wrong . ^^; eheh I have no idea.. I'll be here when you get
Back, I'm about to go offline have to take the dogs to the vet
Edit: I fixed the issue ahaha I miss clicked a number ^^;

Last edited:
Back