• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Interesting...

Summ3rain

Mochi of QT Isle
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Fair Pinwheel
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Just thought I'd share in case this info may come useful to someone here (or maybe it was just me who wasn't aware!)

I was left with just 8 villagers two days ago after Cherry moved away (to a good home!).. I was desperate to fill at least one spot in order to avoid any undesirables. Miranda was on a giveaway and I jumped at the chance. Yes she wasn't my dreamie per se but she was cute enough... And pink... Plus nobody had claimed her in 20 mins. So yes little Miranda agreed to move in. But who would have thought that a proper dreamie of mine Merengue was also made available the same night o_O what were the chances. I still had an extra slot I thought, so invited her too.

Next day... Only merengue has a construction site.

Today, still no sign of Miranda...

Tonight, Astrid who is another dreamie is available! Uh oh I wasn't sure if I was still expecting Miranda or not :(. I explained my situation and we decided I should have a chat with Astrid just to see... And she's agreed to move in!!

Soo happy, but I assume that means that little Miranda has gone to the void :(

It appears that inviting a second villager (before the first has moved in) cancels out the first request. I wonder if this only happened as I had 2 slots free. Has anybody tried inviting two villagers when they had 9?

Well I guess if astrid's not building tmw, then I may be wrong...... We'll see :)

congrats on gettin your dreamies bro but
since two villagers cant move in on the same day, im guessing miranda might show up in the next week or so?

That's what I initially thought, but why has Astrid agreed to move in too if I'm full?

If you invite 2 villagers to move in the same day, only the 2nd you asked to move in will come.

i guess you overrode Miranda coming to your town kinda like when you order two things from Nooks Homes at someone elses town - if you order a second item, only the second item will show up in your local Nooks homes not both.

Back