Introducing myself

Shyone2313!

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hi sorry for posting this so late . I hope it’s ok but I don’t want to post my real name here. I have been playing animal crossing New horizons for a while now for maybe about almost 4 years . My favorite character is Pascal, I came across this form back in march and joined . This will be my first form I joined and I feel at home here . It feel as this is like my safe place. I managed to find the graveyard wallpaper I been looking for the longest time and a few other items . I’m still trying to get the hang of fishing and been trying the tips I was given here. I won’t mind some acnh friends. I am also working on my island trying to fix it . Once I think I am done I have a new idea .

Welcome to the forums! 🎉 I'm glad you've been able to find some items you were looking for. 😊
Do you have any favourite villagers on your island?

Welcome to the forums! 🎉 I'm glad you've been able to find some items you were looking for. 😊
Do you have any favourite villagers on your island?
I have a few Ken and Tybolt . They were with me from day one 🥰 who is yours ?
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome! What other games do you enjoy?
Hi thank you ,I play Pokemon let’s go Eevee , Pokemon shield and sword and sometimes Minecraft. How about you ?

Last edited:
Hii, belated welcome to the forums! 🩷 I'm so happy you've been enjoying it here and that you were able to get some of the items you were looking for!

Pascal is one of my favourite characters as well! I love how his dialogue can range from heartwarming to funny to confusing. Does your island have any particular theme(s), or are you just decorating it however you like?

Also,
I hope it’s ok but I don’t want to post my real name here.
Of course this is okay! I'm really happy you like it here and that TBT has become a safe space for you, but it is still the internet. The majority of users here are wonderful, but they aren't the only people who can view and browse the forums; anyone can. It's important to protect yourself and your privacy!

Please never feel pressured or obligated to share any information about yourself (especially personal information, like your name!), here or anywhere. Only share what you're comfortable sharing and what is safe to share!

I have a few Ken and Tybolt . They were with me from day one 🥰 who is yours ?
Post automatically merged:

Hi thank you ,I play Pokemon let’s go Eevee , Pokemon shield and sword and sometimes Minecraft. How about you ?

I have Tybalt on my island too! He was the jock starter on my second island, and he's adorable! 💗🐯 My favourite villager overall is my sisterly starter villager, Agnes! 😊🐖

Are there any villagers you are hoping to get that you haven't found yet? 😊 The only villager on my list at the moment is Puck, the penguin!

Back