• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Introducing, Yours Truly, the Mayor of Skyhold

Dunquixote

Semi hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Carnival Mask
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Whenever I played Dragon Age, I'd get so absorbed into the story and my character that I sometimes felt like I was inside my character's shoes, making the difficult decisions. Most of the time, from the very start of the game and other times later on, I would have a particular personality in mind for my character. As I made decisions, watched the cutscenes, listened to the character dialogues; I'd picture the way she would respond, her attitude, feelings, etc. throughout the story. On tumblr, I've created and posted some of the profiles for my character in all three Dragon Age games (one of them is incomplete).

With that having been said, I think I'll try creating a character profile for my mayor here, since the idea of writing some short chapters about life in my town has been appealing to me; I did a short "chapter" on my birthday that I posted on my tumblr. While playing Animal Crossing, I didn't have any particular personality or any type of background for my character in mind like I did in Dragon Age; I do think about what my mayor would say to the villagers whenever they annoyed me though.

The Mayor's Profile

View attachment 235417
Name: Amanda
Birthday: May 21
Appearance: Brown eyes, black hair
Personality: shy. emotional, introvert, pessimistic
Strengths: Even though she doesn't like all of her villagers, she takes the time to talk to them, do favors for them and listens to them. She's generous and caring; makes sure everyone is happy.
Flaws: Doesn't often confide in her friends; sometimes it causes her to have emotional breakdowns (not often, but still, it's obviously unhealthy). Her personality can also sometimes be a flaw. It's hard for her to say 'no' to villagers when they ask her for a favor--whether it is to catch a fish, insect, or to trade or sell them an item she's carrying (it's not always a flaw).
Hobbies/Favorite Activity: Reading
Best Friends as of May 7, 2015: Puddles, Punchy, Gaston and Harry (Paula and Hamlet gave her their pictures too, but I'm not sure if that classifies them as her best friends).

Attachments

• id card.jpg
    id card.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 11
Back