• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Introduction! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Narancia

✧・゚୨୧ fairy ୨୧・゚✧
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I've been an avid lover of animal crossing for many years! my favorite game from the animal crossing series is "New Leaf" but unfortunately my save data for my 4 year old new leaf town named "Sunny" was recently corrupted and is unable to be restored. As a desperate last resort I have came to belltreeforums to seek help, I need help collecting in game items to rebuild my lovely new leaf town again!

If you're interested in helping me you can view my wishlist down below and see if you can spare anything. | friend code: 3239-9544-5393
wishlist | my moridb wishlist

priority items
  • golden axe
  • golden shovel
  • golden watering can
my new town has "Oranges" as a starter fruit, I'm willing to trade oranges for wishlist items as well.

Thank you so much for reading!

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT! 🌟

So sorry to hear about your NL town getting corrupted! 😔 I don't play NL, but I see you've posted in the NL trading section so I hope you get help soon!

Hello welcome to tbt I don’t have new leaf sadly but if you need help with tbt or new horizons I’d be glad to help

Back