• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Introduction

RicochetRomance

Four Years Late
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Going to keep this short and sweet.

I'll be using this "Blog Tree" feature to keep a log of my town, Cybrtron. I know there's actual blogging sites, but I don't want three hundred different accounts on three hundred different websites.

Cybrtron is my first-ever town - I'm four years late to the ACNL party, but adoring it so far. I'm a huge fan of the Transformers series, and am theming my town after the Generation One cartoon.

Got New Leaf as a gift from my nephew, who insisted that his aunt had to try the game he loved so much! Sweet kid, very into the game. Says he's played three hundred hours - hope he doesn't expect that from me, though.

I don't have much time to play or post - I'm a part-timer with IRL roleplaying game hobbies. Still, will try to keep this updated now and then.

Just for reference/safety - I'm a female in my mid-thirties. I understand if some of you might not want to play online with an older adult, and completely respect that. This is a young person's community, and I'm sort of intruding.

Looking forward to sharing my experiences in Cybrtron.

Back