• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Introductions & What I'm Working On

goatling

Little Flower
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Hello! This is my first blog entry here, and I've been quite busy in AC:NL (to say the least) so I figured it's about time I start documenting everything.

First, I figure it's a good idea to introduce my towns to you all. I have old Rosewood and new Rosewood. Old Rosewood is on my first copy of New Leaf. I started it about a year ago, planning it on making my main town. Once I got my second copy of New Leaf, I decided I would use it as my main town because I wasn't completely satisfied with old Rosewood. Yesterday I was lucky enough to receive help from a group of lovely people who transported all my items to new Rosewood so I could reset old Rosewood and use it as a cycling town. But my plans my change quite a bit, since I discovered something that sounds absolutely incredible.

Hacking.

I have no shame. I have spent hours upon hours of my life trying to get the perfect town and I am tired. My parents ask me what I'm going to do with my life and I respond, "I'm a MAYOR now, Mom. I AM responsible!" Jokes aside, I really have no shame. I am a perfectionist and I want that perfect town.

Here's the problem. I don't know how to do this in the first place. I hacked my AC:WW with an Action Replay years ago, but that's really about it. I've never done anything manually. I don't even know if I can hack my 3DS in the first place, with my system firmware being ver. 9.8.0-25.

Back