• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

❀ Irisvale Day 5 - March 13th, 2017 ❀

SunsetDelta

..oof
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Hybrid Rose
Kirby Easter Egg
Silver Mailbox
❀ Day 5 - Phineas, and letters galore! ❀

Like with any new villager, I plot reset for Marty. He landed in a really great spot!

I got letters back from Wolfgang, Lucy, and Carmen. Wolfgang gave me a Tall Lantern, and Lucy gave me a Kitschy Wall. Carmen didn't give me anything, but her letter was cute, so I didn't mind.
I asked Pelly to save their letters.

When I was looking at my letters, I saw Phineas walking by! He gave me the Seafood Maniac badge, meaning my Deep Sea encyclopedia is at 50%!

I said hello again to Wolf Link. I love his house!

My apple trees and Perfect Cherry trees are now fully grown! Perfect cherries look so pretty~ :blush:
The Yellow bench was done too, I love the location! Krisadra can now relax in front of the pond she lives next to. :)

In Nook's homes, I paid off the next loan, and opted not to upgrade this time. I decided to change my house a bit and bought a Fairy Tale mailbox and the Sweets roof. Krisadra bought the Blue fence and Cobblestone exterior after paying off her loan.

As usual, I bought everything in Nookling Junction and Able Sisters, talked to Sable as both Crystal/Krisadra, and donated fossils to Blathers.
No fortune cookie today. I also talked to Digby and activated Streetpass for Irisvale. (Granted my place is a ghost town so I doubt I'll get anything, but whatever.)

Today's fortune cookie was a Labrador ornament! So cute. ♥

I sent Wolf Link a letter today after I found his bed in Re-Tail. (First Lucy, now Link? What's going on here?)

I also sent Carmen another letter. This time about Easter and if she's related to Zipper. (Awkward headcanon is awkward)

Lucy wanted me to catch a Butterfly for her. I got a Blue Tartan Tee in return. (meh)
I visited Astrid's home. She wasn't alone, as Antonio was with her as well! Gee, I wonder why.
Astrid wanted to see my house. So I dragged her with me.

Harvey.. Oh, Harvey. I like you, but you never seem to have anything I want in your shop! D:
Pascal's RV is here today. I ordered a sea globe and a stack of books from him.

Gulliver was by the beach today! Poor guy had amnesia. He was heading to Kenya! (In Africa)
I'll be getting a gift from him in the mail tomorrow.

I decided to give the Diving Trick a try. I put on my blue wetsuit and waited for a few minutes.. And Carmen suggested the Round Streetlight! It's quite cute, I guess.

No visits to the island. No PWP was built today. No one was scanned today either.

And that's all for Day 5! Day 6 is coming soon! ❀
Thanks for reading! ❀

~Town~
Mayor Crystal and Resident Krisadra
Villagers: Lucy, Wolfgang, Antonio, Bubbles, Astrid, Carmen, Wolf Link, Marty
Dreamies: 4/10(Wolfgang, Carmen, Wolf Link, Marty)
Unobtained: Maple, Purrl, Pashmina, Kid Cat, Étoile, and Toby

~Museum~
Fossils: 13/67
Fish: 24/72
Deep Sea Creatures: 15/30 (50%!)
Bugs: 19/72
Artwork: 2/33

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/gallery/fSnG2

Back