☆ coffee plant
☆ fan palm
☆ forsythia
☆ turkey day garden stand
☆ starry garland DIY
☆ spoke fence DIY
☆ great statues
☆ gallant statues
I have bells and raw materials, or you can pick anything from my catalouge. I also have a selection of flowers, some hybrid colors, you may only take two of each color however depending on which. Willing to pay ridiculous amounts.

Last edited:
I can make you the iron garden table and chair if you can't find the DIYs

While I appreciate the thought, I very specifically need the recipes because im going to be needing an undefined metric buttload of each item in the set as I complete the gardens around my museum. Thank you though

Hi, I have the following items for you:

- Anthurium plant x1
- Cypress plant x1
- Fan palm x2
- Forsythia x3
- Iron garden bench x1
- Iron garden bench x4
- Iron garden table x2
- Turkey Day garden stand x1

I don't have the DIYs for the iron garden items, I just happened to have a few in my storage.

What kind of flowers/hybrids and materials do you have?

While I appreciate the thought, I very specifically need the recipes because im going to be needing an undefined metric buttload of each item in the set as I complete the gardens around my museum. Thank you though
Lol I totally get it! Hope you find them ASAP

Hi, I have the following items for you:

- Anthurium plant x1
- Cypress plant x1
- Fan palm x2
- Forsythia x3
- Iron garden bench x1
- Iron garden bench x4
- Iron garden table x2
- Turkey Day garden stand x1

I don't have the DIYs for the iron garden items, I just happened to have a few in my storage.

What kind of flowers/hybrids and materials do you have?
I'll just take the plants and turkey day stand for now please. As far as flowers go, I have black, pink, purple, orange tulips, orange, pink, and purple roses, green and purple and there may be a few pink mums around, black and pink lillies, pink and orange hyacinths, and some blue pansies. You cab have all the pink mums, im picky about my flower genomes and the only pink mums I'd have around are wild. Limit of five on the purple/ pink tulips, mums, pink hyacinths, lillies, and blue pansies. I am admittedly low on materials at the moment however you're welcome to hit my trees if you'd like or I wouldn't mind giving you two or three gold or half a stack of Iron and or a stack of stone. I'm just low on wood lol.

Edit: feeling a little silly now noticing I originally only said two of each flower, but I'm feeling generous and stand by what I said, just please be considerate :3

Last edited:
I'll just take the plants and turkey day stand for now please. As far as flowers go, I have black, pink, purple, orange tulips, orange, pink, and purple roses, green and purple and there may be a few pink mums around, black and pink lillies, pink and orange hyacinths, and some blue pansies. You cab have all the pink mums, im picky about my flower genomes and the only pink mums I'd have around are wild. Limit of five on the purple/ pink tulips, mums, pink hyacinths, lillies, and blue pansies. I am admittedly low on materials at the moment however you're welcome to hit my trees if you'd like or I wouldn't mind giving you two or three gold or half a stack of Iron and or a stack of stone. I'm just low on wood lol.
Not a problem! Does 3 pink hyacinths, 3 orange hyacinths, and 2 pink lilies sound good for the 8 items I'm trading? I'll send a dodo code in a minute.

Not a problem! Does 3 pink hyacinths, 3 orange hyacinths, and 2 pink lilies sound good for the 8 items I'm trading? I'll send a dodo code in a minute.
Sounds lovely
Post automatically merged:

Sounds lovely
If I'm going to your island I'll need a few minutes to collect the flowers

Back