• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Ironwood dresser

Are you looking for the actual item or the DIY? I can craft the item for you, but I don't have the DIY to give it away.
If you could craft it that would be great. This is my first time asking for something so let me know what I need to do or what I can trade for this. Thanks in advance

If you could craft it that would be great. This is my first time asking for something so let me know what I need to do or what I can trade for this. Thanks in advance
I don't need anything in return.:) Just let me know if you want to come to my island to pick it up or for me to go to your island. We'll also need to find a time when both of us are available, but the weekend is coming up so that should make things easier.

I am in the US in the eastern time zone. I am available whenever you are. Times that work best are mornings or evenings. Thank you!

I am in the US in the eastern time zone. I am available whenever you are. Times that work best are mornings or evenings. Thank you!
It looks like I'm in the same time zone, but I have to leave for work in a minute. Maybe we could try to do the trade around 7 PM? Would that work for you?

Yes! I've never done this before. Here is my friend code? 4182-1787-8993. Unless you want me to generate a Dodo code later on. Or do you have to? I'm sorry. My only friend in the game is my daughter LOL

Yes! I've never done this before. Here is my friend code? 4182-1787-8993. Unless you want me to generate a Dodo code later on. Or do you have to? I'm sorry. My only friend in the game is my daughter LOL
Sorry, I was running a bit late. I'm about to craft your item, but I wanted to let you know that I hadn't forgotten first.

I don't really know much about friend codes. Are they tied to the game or the switch? I'm sharing my switch with someone else.

It would probably be easier to PM Dodo codes. Do you want me to visit your island or for you to visit my island? I have all of the Achievements for both visiting others and have people visit my island so either way is fine with me. You can visit my shops if you want. There's currently an Elegant Bed for sale that I didn't buy because I already have one.

Back