• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Is AC:NL In Stores Yet?

Obviously, the game isn't released outside of Japan now.
We have to wait on Q2 2013 (which could be April, May and June) for it to come on North America and Europe.

Apparently, people kept asking for release dates because they are most likely impatient after bearing such a long wait since E3 2010 unveiled it.

I know digital copies are readily available in Japan, but I'm not sure about hard copies.

Obviously, the game isn't released outside of Japan now.
We have to wait on Q2 2013 (which could be April, May and June) for it to come on North America and Europe.

Apparently, people kept asking for release dates because they are most likely impatient after bearing such a long wait since E3 2010 unveiled it.

Still possible for Q1 NA.

Still possible for Q1 NA.

Not happening... Fire Emblem and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon have been announced for Feburary 4th and March 24th already. We'd know by now if it was coming before the end of March.

Not happening... Fire Emblem and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon have been announced for Feburary 4th and March 24th already. We'd know by now if it was coming before the end of March.

have any games been announced for april or may yet? or any possible games that could be coming up then?

The fact that this is true makes me kind of sad. I'm starting to think that i can learn japanese in four months and buy the japanese version to get access to the game sooner ^^

Still 7 days from the 24th to the 31st. I'm going to stay hopeful. And delusional, because I know it'll be April.

The fact that this is true makes me kind of sad. I'm starting to think that i can learn japanese in four months and buy the japanese version to get access to the game sooner ^^

um in 4 months we will probably have the game in english so id wait

Back