• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Is grass wear back?(a.k.a Animal Tracks)

Yes. A thousand times yes. It's slower though. Where have you been reading? It says so everywhere.

It's slower, and grows back faster, but yes. The feature is alive and well, I'm planting flowers all over my preexisiting dirt spots, and laying down paths. The dirt does look better too, but I'm not taking any chances.

Yeah but like Nami said, it grows back pretty fast.

It's slower, and grows back faster, but yes. The feature is alive and well, I'm planting flowers all over my preexisiting dirt spots, and laying down paths. The dirt does look better too, but I'm not taking any chances.

The rumor about paths preserving grass isn't true, Zedamex showed a town that had paths that were recently taken out and there where dirt lines everywhere, but that damage took months not weeks like City Folk.

Long as you leave it alone, grass grows back in a week or two.

The rumor about paths preserving grass isn't true, Zedamex showed a town that had paths that were recently taken out and there where dirt lines everywhere, but that damage took months not weeks like City Folk.

Is there a video that shows the pattern lifted paths? Or did you watch his stream?

Hahah, I know. I never believed such romors were true anyway. I like paths to just keep it to a minimum. It helps me coordinate my town too.

He's posted a recording of the stream on his youtube channel. Here's a link.

Thank you so much for the link :)

apparently if you have the beautiful town ordinance it doesnt happen as fast

I asked Lin about this because I was wondering about the beautiful town ordinance affecting it. She said it has no effect on grass wear.

Edit; That video has made me feel a bit sad :(

Last edited:
Back