• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Is it just me...? (red flowers)

Satu

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Cake
I don't know why but I just don't like red flowers in my town. I feel that they don't match my town's colors so I don't have a single one red flower in my town and if one appears, I destroy it :D

This is exactly how I feel about yellow flowers. And cosmos. And tulips.

...floracide is a Baker cultural thing I guess.

Yeah I only like red roses when they're put next to gold roses or black roses...

This is exactly how I feel about yellow flowers. And cosmos. And tulips.

...floracide is a Baker cultural thing I guess.

Yeah same here ;__; in my main town there's only like one or two yellow flowers I think haha
they just don't match well in my town.. =P

I also hate yellow flowers. I personally think they don't go well with anything.

I really don't like any of the natural flowers except white cosmos, lilies, and roses, so I always destroy any other flower that randomly grows. c:< And in my winter town, I don't want any flowers at all, so I'm always killing flowers in that town lol.

Yeah I only like red roses when they're put next to gold roses or black roses...

They look pretty cool if you do a spectrum-transition thing from white-pink-red or such, too.

(also hmm red and gold roses would look good, I may need to do some kind of Hogwarts town on my second copy. Thanks for the idea~)

same, not with red though. natural colors just dont look good to me so i always get rid of them if i see them growing, so my town is basically made up of carnations, tulips and roses--all red and white as well as pink roses

i feel like that about a few different flowers... especially yellow violets...... ew. i still have some of them in my town to breed hybrids and stuff like that but they just look disgusting imo

I don't really like the red flowers either, they just don't seem to blend in with my paths at all. The red carnations look alright though, but they're still not my favourite.

cosmos get so much hate :( i personally do this with pansies. if i see one, i'll destroy it.

I'm not a fan of the unnatural looking flowers (blue roses, gold roses etc.) or anything yellow or orange.

I seriously hate yellow flowers, I destroy them on sight. Also not to kneen on cosmos, whatever color they are ~.~

When my people plant down flowers I don't like I kind of just look at them for a moment before pulling it. Haha

I cannot stand red lilies for some reason. They just look incredibly washed out, and not in the good way either. I don't mind red roses though, and they can look really nice against white flowers. Yellow flowers just don't match with the color layout that I have planned for my town either. I always just run over any of these flowers.

lmao yah sameee.. i feel that way about all red and yellow flowers (most especially yellow ones tho) hahah but i still keep some red/yellow ones around kabuki's and beau's house only bc they fit the house exteriors..... but whenever random yellow/red ones pop up its just so uggghhh stop

Back