• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Is there an SD Card for the 3DS incase AC3DS has picture taking capability?

The Nintendo 3DS comes bundled with a 2GB SD Card
The Nintendo 3DS XL comes bundled with a 4GB SD Card.

Because the 3DS already comes with an SD card, I don't think they'd give us another one. If they did I'd have to assume that the game would cost extra for the SD card. If a person got it off the e-shop, they'd definitely have to buy another SD card if they wanted one.

Well some SD cards are too big to fit in a 3ds....

Then they are not SD cards. There are other letter combinations for other cards, such as XD and I don't know the names of any of the others because I do not use them. If they are too big, I think they are XD, but I could be wrong.

Then they are not SD cards. There are other letter combinations for other cards, such as XD and I don't know the names of any of the others because I do not use them. If they are too big, I think they are XD, but I could be wrong.

Well I have one for a camera that's an SD card it's too big for the 3DS.

Back