• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Is this a bug, or no?

Keely

Addicted
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Cake
By bug, I mean "Glitch".
I've had a couple glitches in my game so far, but none too bad (like not ever receiving my lantern at the beginning.)
I've had my game for 14 days now. Apparently, after 10 days and after have spent 8k+ at the able sisters, Kicks, the shoe shop, is supposed to come to my town. I've spent AT LEAST 20k+ on the Able sisters so far, and he has not come. I have T&T Shop, "Almost" have club Lol, and I have the Dream suite. Where is Kicks? No Blue tarp is put up. :/ Anyone else having this issue?

That's strange...I'm getting Kicks tomorrow, and I've had my game for 11 days, 12 on the 24th. I don't know why this is happening. I would wait a while, and if nothing happens I suggest calling Nintendo and asking about it...but that's pretty major. Just wait a few days and try a few more things first, like for SURE knowing you spent enough money at the Able Sisters shop. Also, they might not build when it's raining...not positive though. I'm sorry that you're experiencing this! Hope I helped as well as I could! :)

Maybe you also need a certain amount of public works projects already created in the town? How many have you done so far?
About 7. Far more than my sisters, who have already gotten him. Hopefully he shows up soon. Planning on buying out my able sisters tomorrow, and seeing if that helps.

By bug, I mean "Glitch".
I've had a couple glitches in my game so far, but none too bad (like not ever receiving my lantern at the beginning.)
I've had my game for 14 days now. Apparently, after 10 days and after have spent 8k+ at the able sisters, Kicks, the shoe shop, is supposed to come to my town. I've spent AT LEAST 20k+ on the Able sisters so far, and he has not come. I have T&T Shop, "Almost" have club Lol, and I have the Dream suite. Where is Kicks? No Blue tarp is put up. :/ Anyone else having this issue?
I do not have that issue, BUT I do have some of those things you have, like Dream Suite, "almost" Club LOL, and 10 days. All I need is the 8k. I'll let you know how it goes :)

HM, JUST WAIT A FEW DAYS... THAT'S ALL YOU CAN REALLY DO.

PS: Like always... please use THIS THREAD: CLICK!
for your questions and do not create a complete new thread just because you have one single question...

Last edited:
Why do you have to be so rude? That thread isn't even stickied, not made by a mod, so who is to say if it's official? Furthermore, the OP there specifically said

"If your question is more debatable and may not easily be answered in one post, go ahead and create a new thread at your own judgement! "

and considering this person's question has not been conclusively answered yet despite numerous posts, I think it falls under that category.

Why do you have to be so rude? That thread isn't even stickied, not made by a mod, so who is to say if it's official? Furthermore, the OP there specifically said

"If your question is more debatable and may not easily be answered in one post, go ahead and create a new thread at your own judgement! "

and considering this person's question has not been conclusively answered yet despite numerous posts, I think it falls under that category.

Ehm... the main problem is, that many people are creating A WHOLE NEW thread just because they have one simple question. The AC:NL section is already getting confusing because of that.... it was comparatively clear before the official US/EU release of the game.

So because it inconveniences you, we are not allowed to create new threads? Because your page is slightly more cluttered now, you are going to go through each thread and yell at them for doing so?

"Note to #ACNL players, Kicks won't appear until Nooklings has upgraded. This probably means Kicks will be in construction for 3 days."

Not sure if this helps..

That's odd and I would think somehow the game lost track of what shop upgrades you should be getting so far because even before I had gotten the T&T Mart, the Kicks shop was started on being constructed, and it just stayed under construction until my T&T Mart opened for business. It could be a glitch because in my game, I've had some purchases and rare gifts I was supposed to receive get lost in the mail just because of a special event that was happening the next day. Now, when I know I'm supposed to receive something in the mail on a day when an event is occurring, I just have to time travel back a day, get my item, and then time travel back to the correct day. It's frustrating, but I'd rather do the time traveling than lose more artworks I've already paid for and lose things like Gulliver/Katie items, as well as catalogue purchases. I know you might not want to think of it as unfixable, but it could be that your upgrade got "lost" when the solstice event happened.

Back