• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Is this the new summer fad?

sleepydreepy

legendary egg
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1638-3529-0786
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Caught my villagers doing something I've never seen them do before.......

EaHE_XiU8AEmhL7.jpeg

It's so cute discovering their new summer quirks and dialogue! Have you guys seen anything similar yet?

Nothing new, but they interact with each other more.
I rarely have them do anything together and now almost daily they are singing or talking to each other.

Ah, that’s super cute! I haven’t been on enough lately to know if villagers are doing anything new. Hopefully I can catch them doing something like that around my town soon, because that’s freaking adorable

I've noticed that when you see two villagers in the same house, they tend to do the same thing outdoors especially when they're close to each other.

Skye and Audie tend to do aerobics together.

More of my villagers have started doing exercise outside now it’s summer. Even caught Wolfgang running about the plaza with Bob ^^

Look at those cool kiddos! I think this is the only interaction that i have yet to see from my villagers. They usually sing or sit and sip tea. So it is a summer thing? that is cool to have deffirent types of "activities" for seasons.

I've only caught my villagers doing that once, but the other day day, I saw them doing a BBQ. I wish I was able to join in. :(

Aw, that's cute! Tom looks really cool with sunglasses!
Three of my villagers were on the plaza working out this morning, but I hope they hang out with one another like this, it looks adorable.

awe that’s so cute! i haven’t seen that before but i’ve noticed my villagers are eating ice cream a lot more often now ;w;

I haven't seen my villagers wearing sunglasses at the Town Hall yet, but I've seen them singing in front of others or as a group in front of the Town Hall lately.

But I have seen them carrying around ice-cream.

I haven’t seen them do that yet but I did see three of my villagers sitting on stools in the plaza eating popsicles and I felt very left out. Where’s my popsicle?

It’s so cute when they do that! Although I must admit I became worried the first time I saw them do this as I thought I accidentally gifted them triangle shades

Back