• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Isabelle's Audio Diary: A Different Point of View | #13

kittenrobotarmy

JOLLY COOPERATION
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2334-1895-1315
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pokéball
Cake
-click-

Audio diary, it's Isabelle. I've been locked up in a cell at the Council's headquarters, they threw my recorder in here so I can "talk to myself and keep my sanity". They're putting me on trial for treason against the Council and immoral actions and thoughts, probably from these entries. They listened to all of them and while I couldn't hear them since my room is soundproof both inside and out, I knew they were laughing, making fun of me...

-sniffle-
-gulp-

There's no way I'll get out of here again. I don't want to say it but I will. The two charges they put against me rank very high on a severity list, which is basically a list of charges and how serious they are against an animal or person. Mine are near the very top, so it's unlikely I'll ever see Mori again, or the light of day for that matter. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they've already set out my punishments and scheduled dates for therapy and "help sessions" from Council-appointed animals. I was out cold when I came here, so I didn't see if the missing animals were residing here.

-sigh-
-small cough-
-fumble-

My cell is very basic, smooth gray everywhere with a bed, sink, toilet and oddly enough, a bookshelf. I guess they don't want me becoming unintelligible and crazy, which I can understand. They want me to suffer, knowing full well I suffer more sane than not. It makes me feel angry, not sad. I knew things like these could happen at any point, I knew the risk. So to know how evil they truly are, it's just... I can't. It's so silent, so lonely. It makes my skin crawl.

-deep breath-

I'm basically wearing the same clothes I had on when I was tackled, but they're quite warm compared to then so I assume it's been at least a day since those events took place. I hope Mayor Eva is alright, if anything happened to her..

-silence-

But I think Mayor Eva will be able to get off the hook. She doesn't know about these entries and hasn't actually done anything wrong. The Council is evil, twisted and idiotic, but they know when someone isn't actually a part of someone else's shenanigans, surprisingly. So she'll probably be released and sent back to Mori to.. rebuild, I guess. Maybe she won't even go back there, she'll just leave the circuit and go back to her hometown. I wouldn't blame Mayor Eva in the slightest for getting out of this horrible chain. I remember the fresh air, the happy birds singing for joy back home..

-sniffle-
-quiet sob-

I'm going to end this entry here, audio diary. It's all coming back to me, threatening my emotional dam that I've built up since the Council first threatened us years ago. Hopefully there will be another entry after this.

-click-

Back