• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Isabelle's Audio Diary: A Different Point of View | #15

kittenrobotarmy

JOLLY COOPERATION
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2334-1895-1315
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pokéball
Cake
-click-

Hey audio diary, it's Isabelle. I, uh, just wanted to say that this could be my last entry. I'm going to be called down for my trial in a few minutes. I don't feel nervous, but I feel like... it's all out of my grip now. I can't do anything anymore. Mayor Eva is carrying on with her life, trying to sort out the residents and the paperwork now that I'm gone from the Town Hall. She's probably going to be working on some new projects for the Council, I bet. They always like new infrastructure that gains them lots of Bells.

-cough-

But I'm happy to know I tried my best. There's nothing I can do now. What happens is gonna happen and while I don't want it to, it will. Karma's a *****, and I know it. It's funny, audio diary. While I was at my trial, I could've sworn there was a feeling of tension in the air, but it didn't surround me. It surrounded the Council members themselves, as if they didn't trust each other to give the proper verdict, to know what to say. Is something going on? It confuses me, I'll look for that tension in my trial in a bit.

-silence-

..Y'know audio diary, it's been great having time to just be able to sort out my life, to sort out what I have by talking and recording. I never needed to make this, and it's become so much more than what I thought it would ever be. At least something came out of it, and I hope it makes it through whatever they put through it. But what I felt in my past trials was so odd, it was unlike the organized, strict Council to feel unsure. They were never unsure, or at least their letters or calls never revealed it. Makes you wonder what goes on behind the scenes, huh?

-small cough-

That's all I have to say. There's so much I need to say but if it isn't to a living soul, then it won't be worth as much. But I'll say it here for my own records; I will never regret my decisions. I chose this path and I stuck to it. I won't ever say that this was a mistake.

-click-

Oh, no! Poor Isabelle! In my blog on here I mentioned the whole "going to the slammer" thing. I gave credit to you!

Thanks Alice, really appreciate it! I'm glad you guys are liking it so far, I don't plan these at all so I just make 'em up on the spot. :)

Back