Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
ddzqw7o-7c7257e4-5bbd-4852-83b2-8b0bba86a827.png

tenor.gif

Isla Nublar is an island inspired by Isla Nublar from the film Jurassic Park.
This island follows no "theme" it's solely for what I find to be personally and aesthetically pleasing.
Here I will be sharing screenshots of my little island for whatever reason I like!
Fancy a shop? This island has one~

ddzqwm0-c4984164-8ca0-4441-a935-431cf2484921.png
ddzqzr2-17e1876c-b240-490e-b37e-ba872bb68003.jpg
ddzqzr5-16347dbd-014e-43d9-b981-a73fdee585d7.jpg
🌈Name: Nate
πŸ’™Gender: Male
✨Age: 22
🌎Timezone: GMT
πŸ’žFave / Dreamie Villager: Frita The Sheep

ddzqwm6-ec8aa0ab-bdff-4ec1-a782-b53e9e30af2c.png

❀ = Never leaving
🧑 = I like them
πŸ’› = Wouldn't care if they left
πŸ’š = I hope they leave
πŸ’™ = Please for the love of god get off my island
175px-Frita_NH.png

❀Frita❀
Bertha_NH.png

❀Bertha❀

πŸ’›BenjaminπŸ’›
Hamlet_NewLeaf.png

🧑Hamlet🧑
latest

πŸ’šVestaπŸ’š
latest

πŸ’šCurlosπŸ’š
175px-Benedict_NLa.png

πŸ’šBenedictπŸ’š
latest

πŸ’™ColeπŸ’™
Tammi_NH.png

πŸ’™TammiπŸ’™
Hopper_NH.png

🧑Hopper🧑

ddzqxoy-95f346b9-3403-44d0-9aca-2e4d0b24c030.png

ddzqxp1-84a2c0a1-c37e-41f8-9aa1-c8424d1af692.png

As soon as I saw Isla Nublar I knew I had to click it. Jurassic Park & World are my favorite movies ever! love the reference!

Awesome Island name! I love jurassic park 😩

Kind of a weird question but can I come over sometime to talk to Tammi? Lol I actually kind of like her and I'm thinking about having her replace Flora....😏

Awesome Island name! I love jurassic park 😩

Kind of a weird question but can I come over sometime to talk to Tammi? Lol I actually kind of like her and I'm thinking about having her replace Flora....😏
Of course! My timezone is GMT and I usually don't have much energy to play with others but I'm sure we could eventually figure something out. If she ever asks to move I will let you know! πŸ’™

Thursday June 25th 2020

It's been awhile since I've played mainly due to work but I'm happy that I can finally post on this thread!

Firstly here's the outfit that my lovely partner
Fleshy made for me today. It's been quite rainy today so my outfit is weather appropriate!

EbZFObEVAAAg5ov.jpg

It must have been as hot on Isla Nublar as it is in Scotland right now. Pretty much too hot to do anything. Bertha was hurdled up inside eating some chocolate icecream (good choice). She didn't want to seem to share with me though, kept running away every time I tried to snap a photo. I hope her home has air conditioning as I don't see a fan anywhere.

EbY4lbOUEAIXrRL.jpg

While I was trying to convince her to share some ice cream with me she was asking me about what sorts of comics would be good to read. I know for certain that she might enjoy the Alien Vs Predator comics, she has quite a large library so let's see if she ever decides to add one of them to her collection.

EbY4lbUU0AAmmjz (1).jpg

Even though the heat is pretty bad I firgured I should catch up to some much needed work on my island. I recently flattened the entire island to terraform and I'm slowly making some progress! Today I finally completed the river section that runs around our town plaza. I'm sure that eventually this layout will change though, that's the best thing about being able to change things whenever you'd like.

EbY4lbyUwAAcW6A (1).jpg

Afterwords I decided to do some clean-up with my island. I have so many weeds and other misc items laying about. I didn't get too far but I've got all weeds removed now and have added some more flowers to my insane flower pile (because I have no idea what to do with all of them right now haha).

EbZFObNUcAAy2b2.jpg

On my way to the airport I caught a glimpse of the lovely Frita and Vesta having a little sing together. Thankfully Isla Nublar has had 0 cases of the virus so there's no need to worry about social distancing! I even stopped for a moment to join in.

EbZFOaoUEAATWYK.jpg

The last task of the day, help the couple Reese and Cyrus with their anniversary photos. Here's what their set-up looks like today. I'm quite fond of the teddies myself. Cyrus is shocked at the size of their wedding cake and my odd decoration choices.

EbZFObKU8AAMwOB.jpg

EbZFS23U8AAJkxI.jpg

Friday June 25th 2020

Good afternoon and happy Friday! I've managed to sneak in some Animal Crossing time before work today to try and get some things in my town done before I inevitably get burnt out from heat-exhaustion (it's been so hot for 3 days now and my body is really feeling it, seems like I could sleep permanently). Todays outfit is to reflect the summer heat, along with a C3P0 hat since I've been binging Galaxys Edge videos all morning (it feels as hot as Florida here so I might as well pretend I'm in Disney 🀣).

EbcJCntVcAAj2vQ.jpg

To my surprise I actually had a letter in my inbox, from my good friend and island resident Bertha. It says: "Sometimes I like just being alone, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Eventuall the quiet gets to me, and I need some company. That was a hint, by the way, in case you didn't notice...". It honestly makes me wonder if they've updated the game in some sort of way to make the characters more known to current world events, I know a lot of us are probably feeling a bit lonely due to being stuck at home. I know personally it's effected me, just moving to a new place, a new country, having no friends over here, thankfully I have my partner but it really put a damper on going to local events and meeting others. I've been ignoring my villagers whenever I play recently, just too tired of the constant repeated dialogue but this makes me feel bad for that, I need to try and put more effort to talk and write letters to everyone.

EbcJCoEUwAMm2PY.jpg

It's Friday so that means K.K Slider is in town! Hopper must be pretty excited for tonight as he's been sitting in that same seat for an hour now. Hopefully I can remember to sign back in tonight to get a song from him. I haven't been playing much lately and have been missing his songs. I'm sure that all the villagers will be sitting around eagerly waiting tonight too.

EbcJCoXVcAMQy2c.jpg

Tammi isn't my favorite villager but I just had to snap a picture. She's sitting down, has such sleepy eyes and a popsicle, she must be feeling tired from the heat like the rest of us. I can imagine she'll be dipping her toes into the pond soon enough, hopefully she doesn't mind the fish nibbling them.

EbcJKMnVcAwmSfF.jpg

At this time of day the apple orchard is quite shaded, clouds are overhead, there's a cool breeze and it's time for Hamlet to catch his lunch. Hamlet is the newest villager on Isla Nublar so I'm not quite sure of his personality yet. I hope that he manages to catch something nice!

EbcJKNGU0AAMclZ.jpg

Hurray, the incline leading up to our museum is finally complete! Thankyou to everyone who helped donate to our incline. The next thing to be put in will be a bridge leading up to the museum area.

EbcJKNQUwAAM3Gp.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday June 28th 2020

Today feels a bit gloomy, I think that it might be equally as gloomy in Isla Nublar too. For some reason time just doesn't feel real today, maybe it's the rain, maybe it's because it's Sunday, maybe it's from a bad sleep. Who knows.
Yesterday was the bug-off and to my surprise I opened my mailbox to find a trophy! I honestly wasn't expecting that I had one one. Here's a picture of it accompanied by my outfit for the day.

EbnzAyRUcAAgctb.jpg

I didn't have the energy to make a journal entry yesterday but here is my partner Fleshy and I doing the bug-off!

EbnzAymU0AEr0kp.jpg

While I was running around my town I got so excited to see that Cole had a thought bubble and wanted to move out. I feel like it's my lucky day! I've hated Cole ever since he moved into my town and I'm so so so so so beyond happy that he'll be moving out, now all I need is for Tammi to go too. If anyone would like to talk to Cole when he's in boxes please feel free to message me! My timezone is in GMT so please keep that in mind.

EbnzAyNU8AAVmvf.jpg

The island also had a campter today, but I won't be inviting him into Isla Numblar. Not too fond of him

EbnzAyIUwAAzs81.jpg

Generally not too much going on today, just have been doing some decorating and terraforming but I much prefer to show those sorts of things off once they're done <3

Back