Island Adventures!!! (''')^_^(''')

Miss Fushi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
One of my favorite features of New Leaf is the island. It's a nice little escape from the drudgery of worrying about your mortgage and mayoral responsibilities. (*winkwink*) The musical journey there makes me smile and the fact that it's always summer makes fish, bugs and fruit plentiful. And the mini games! Alone they're cute but when you add three friends it makes an evening. I had some friends over the other night and the amount of shouting, frantic hand signals and laughing made me love the experience even more. I like that you can earn medals for bragging rights and also I cannot wait to have enough to join the Wireless club so I can play with random players! And by far my favorite part of the island is the things you can take back. My town now has almost every fruit! (Sans persimmon, Pears and Bananas) My flower field is also full beyond capacity. I'm breeding hybrids as I type. :D So...what is your favorite part of the island? Do you have any fun experiences you want to share? Or pictures? Is there anything you would have done differently than Nintendo did? If you have never been there, what are you most excited about? >w<;; Thank you for reading my post. Let's discuss!

~miss fushi

I'll just post some island stories:

I was at the island with someone else. I caught a whale shark...they raged, then disconnected...that caused me to disconnect and I lost my whale shark(I caught another yesterday)

I was at the island on Club Tortimer. This kid kept scaring away my beetles so we split the island in half(I get the right side, he gets the left...each side had 4 palms) We were both catching beetles until he thought that I scared one of his away. He raged and chopped down all my palms so I went to his side. He got mad and chopped down all his trees. :/

I went to my friends' island, it's fun! Unfortunately, we kept getting that error message so we lost the stuff we caught. I really hope Nintendo fixes this bug soon.

I was at the island on Club Tortimer. This kid kept scaring away my beetles so we split the island in half(I get the right side, he gets the left...each side had 4 palms) We were both catching beetles until he thought that I scared one of his away. He raged and chopped down all my palms so I went to his side. He got mad and chopped down all his trees. :/

This guy is brilliant. Uh-huh.

I'm sorry about your bad experiences! I find the island connection works best on local wireless. You can visit mine sometime if you want beetles. I've planted quite a lots of trees and flowers. I had someone cut down my coconut trees too but they were booted. >.<; Part of me is always scared I'll add someone to my friend list who will mess up my town...:(

I'll just post some island stories:

I was at the island with someone else. I caught a whale shark...they raged, then disconnected...that caused me to disconnect and I lost my whale shark(I caught another yesterday)

I vote for mandatory anger management lessons for kids before they can buy AC.

Seriously though, that sounds annoying. Hopefully they didn't ruin your fun!

I'll just post some island stories...

Super, these are horror stories. Always carry pitseeds w/ you & if you're in a group w/ a bad lemon- shadow away & make that plant. Then call the troublemaker over & ready your camera. :cool:

The island is a very nice escape. On future sequels, Nintendo should create Seasonal Islands to broaden the game. Maybe go further & have a 'Mario,' 'Wario,' 'Luigi' destinations or if they're listening now... DLC it to us!!

Back