• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island gate open, all fruit trees stocked

CrunkJuice

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6837-7063-6115
Feedback
0% (0) +
Feel free to come by and pick my fruit trees! Please do not dig them up, though. Dodo Code K8243

Hoy!

When will you be online again? Id very much like to visit you

Hi there I am also short on fruit - I need cherries, apples and pears. Hope you open again :)

I am definitely willing to have you visit. I am out of town currently without my switch but could set up a time for Sunday night EST or Monday anytime.

Hi all! My fruits will replenish on Monday, as I just harvested them all last night. But there will be plenty to go around and I will be sure to open my gates Monday afternoon. 😊

Hi all! My fruits will replenish on Monday, as I just harvested them all last night. But there will be plenty to go around and I will be sure to open my gates Monday afternoon. 😊
I'll be sure to drop by on Monday then (Dodo code K8243 right?). Around what time will you be online and in what time zone are you? Very excited to finally get some cherries!

I'll be sure to drop by on Monday then (Dodo code K8243 right?). Around what time will you be online and in what time zone are you? Very excited to finally get some cherries!
You're replying to a post from 2023. I can give you cherries if you want though. Let me know if you want to come to my island or have me visit yours.

You're replying to a post from 2023. I can give you cherries if you want though. Let me know if you want to come to my island or have me visit yours.
Apologies, I wasn´t aware. If there´s any time during the week, between 7PM and 10 PM Amsterdam time, that I could visit your island for cherries, I would be very thankful

Apologies, I wasn´t aware. If there´s any time during the week, between 7PM and 10 PM Amsterdam time, that I could visit your island for cherries, I would be very thankful
If Google is correct, you're 6 hours ahead of me since I live in the EST time zone. The best chance of finding a matching time would be to wait for next weekend.

You could also try posting in the Nook's Cranny subforum if you want to find someone who can give you cherries earlier. That's the usual subforum for giveaways, buying, and selling.

Hi I don’t know if you’re still offering but I need fruit! I’d love to come to your island. :) I’m Chicago Time zone.

Back