• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Island of Illyria - Kingdom of Regalia 🏰

Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Illyria
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Peach
Native Flower
Hyacinths

Giddy

An interesting fellow
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1311-3752-4435
Opalescent Crystal
Caustic Crystal
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Balloon Dog
Galaxy Cupcake
Yellow Candy
Spirit Candy: Pale Wix
Friday the 13th Candy
rsz_1rsz_ataraxia_1.png

Illyria is actually an ancient region in the western part of the Balkan Peninsula.

Name meaning from the stars.

🌌

Regalia is the royal rights and the emblems, symbols and paraphernalia indicative of royalty.​

Current Villagers: Quinn, Antonio, Greta, Clyde, Hopkins, Audio, Rhonda, Chops, Bonbon & Simon

Permanant Villagers:
Knox (Chicken) - Cranky
Sterling (Eagle) - Jock
Bonbon (Rabbit) - Peppy
Bea (Dog) - Normal/Sweet

Screenshot 2024-09-18 21.46.34.png

Last edited:
My name is Bellflower.

My papa chose my name after the flowers of gratitude. For it was a strong winter, and they were thankful that I was born breathing, and pink as the freshly grown blossoms.

Growing up with a rowdy, poorer family kept me on my toes. And not to stick your nose into someone else's manure.
Like how the chief got more lodgings than others, and kept more to himself than to help the land. Or why my father, built like a sturdy yam, sat back as other farmers and villagers were stolen from in the middle of the night. Yet, he always made a fuss about it when walls had ears.

As you can see I couldn't stop myself from thinking, questioning. My eldest sister has always told me if you kept quiet about things that annoyed you, you'd overflow like a heated kettle.
So with this newly founded journal, my brother wasn't going to use it, I started writing. Writing things down helped, at least a little.

When it was time for me to leave the nest to find work that I could call my own, I travelled far; putting up posters of my handy skills as I went. I slept up in trees and hunkered down in small caves if it got to cold or wet, while I awatied a reply.

----

To my surprise, I was left a letter that I found the morning after. The letter was signed by two individuals who were looking for my skills, and to work on an uninhabited island where they hope to create a new beginning of hope, and stature.

The details were all very exciting, and to be able to travel far, and help my family in any way I could, away from all the uncertainties of our little town; I decided to take the offer.

April 12 2024 no.1.jpeg

When I arrvied at the port for planes, I was welcomed by two very small raccoons. I guessed twins. Raccoons were always very sweet where I came from, so I happily came forward with my details.

April 12 2024 no.4.jpeg

I never had my picture taken before!

April 12 2024 no.5.jpeg

Strangely enough, I was informed in the letter which map to choose. Once I did, I will meet them once we all get to the Island. How mysterious...I could tell there was something a foot here and the mystery kept me going.

Apeil 12 2024 no.6.jpeg

After waking up from nodding off listening to the video, we eventually flew over an island.

April 12 2024 no.7.jpeg

I was slightly nervous when set afoot the grassy land, meeting up with the two individuals that from my knowledge gave me that letter.
I didn't get a chance to talk to them however, as everyone hastily followed the guides.

Back