• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🐬 ☀️Isle Delfino's holiday wish service.☀️🐬 -Temp. Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other

Mr.Fox420

Ultimate Gourmet
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2284-3973-5994
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Christmas Candy
Kwanzaa Candy
Red Christmas Stocking
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tasty Cake
Tin Robot
Chocolate Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (86) +
Welcome to Isle Delfino's wish service.
For the holiday I'll be running a wish service to bring some holiday cheer to players who are having bad luck in the game and need a boost. If you have a wish I can fulfill, all you have to do is ask. Though services cost TBT.

*Services*
-A pocketful of items (Your Choice)
: DIY, Recipes, Furniture, Clothing, Materials, Gyroids, etc. Can be any in game item that you can get, even unorderables. = 20 TBT bells fee.
-Bells: 1 pocketful = 4 TBT bells fee
-Cataloging 2.0 orderables: Takes 2+ hours for all items This includes furniture in every color, carpets, handhelds (barbells, bags you can hold and protein shakes and clothing.) Full Island Catalog = 160 TBT bells fee / Just clothing and handhelds = 50 TBT bells fee.

**For anyone interested, PM me for a time and day to come get your wish granted. Also accepting TBT holiday item gifts.

Last edited:
Hey there do you have every catalogable 2.0 item? Including all clothing and everything? Will this be 160tbt?

Hey there do you have every catalogable 2.0 item? Including all clothing and everything? Will this be 160tbt?
I sure do. Every variation and item, minus seasonals as you can only reorder them in their time window the same as the kiosk.

Is the pocketful random items?

Hi! This is so awesome💛, I was just needing something like this!

Im looking for:
Recycled-paper bundle (can i ask for more than one? Im looking for, like.. a bunch to use across my island.)
Pile of cardboard boxes DIY
Ruine arch DIY
Ruined pillar DIY
Ruined seat DIY
stroller
vintage stool
truck
trash bags

Last edited:
Hi! This is so awesome💛, I was just needing something like this!

Im looking for:
Recycled-paper bundle (can i ask for more than one? Im looking for, like.. a bunch to use across my island.)
Pile of cardboard boxes DIY
Ruine arch DIY
Ruined pillar DIY
Ruined seat DIY
stroller
vintage stool
truck
trash bags

Yeah I can do that after I fulfill the order I'm working on. =)

Welcome to Isle Delfino's wish service.
For the holiday I'll be running a wish service to bring some holiday cheer to players who are having bad luck in the game and need a boost. If you have a wish I can fulfill, all you have to do is ask. Though services cost TBT.

*Services*
-A pocketful of items (Your Choice)
: DIY, Recipes, Furniture, Clothing, Materials, Gyroids, etc. Can be any in game item that you can get, even unorderables. = 20 TBT bells fee.
-Bells: 1 pocketful = 4 TBT bells fee
-Cataloging 2.0 orderables: Takes 2+ hours for all items This includes furniture in every color, carpets, handhelds (barbells, bags you can hold and protein shakes and clothing.) Full Island Catalog = 160 TBT bells fee / Just clothing and handhelds = 50 TBT bells fee.

**For anyone interested, PM me for a time and day to come get your wish granted. Also accepting TBT holiday item gifts.

This is awesome! I’m looking for some of these items if you happen to have them :)

Covered counter
Truck
Scooter
Box-shaped seat
Coffee plant
Small wooden partition DIY
Tension-pole rack DIY
Medium wooden partition DIY
Ruined decorated pillar DIY
Ruined seat DIY
Large lattice fence DIY
Peach jam

Still open for one more week. Then I'll be closing for awhile.

Happy Holidays to all, and here's to a better New Year.
Xmas Feast 9.png

Before you close up shop, do you happen to have a couple of Brewstoids (4) and the catalogable portion of the KK songs by chance? Also crafted golden axe would be nice (not DIY).

Before you close up shop, do you happen to have a couple of Brewstoids (4) and the catalogable portion of the KK songs by chance? Also crafted golden axe would be nice (not DIY).
I can do that after my girlfriend leaves, it'll be a couple of days. I won't be on really while she's over.

Will do. I'll grab a set of the full K.K. songs off my other island when I have time. You can just take what you want.

Could I have full sets of fancy kimono and zen hair clips, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back