• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling items for sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlr0316

꧁♡ʙc ιм т&#1085
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Jack
Red Lily
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (124) +
ii STARTED THiS GAME iN FEBRUARy, AND iVE BEEN HOARDiNG LiKE CRAZy, EVERyTHiNG iS 1tbt EACH, iVE CLEARED HALF OF My 1st STORAGE OUT, SO FAR THiS iS WHAT iVE GOT!!

ii wasnt sure whether to just give it all to Reese, but ive seen alot of ppl ask for even the smallest things.. so if ii have anything youve been looking for/want please let me know and its yours

astro lamp
astro sofa
astro tv

blue wall
cream n sugar
public telephone
modern office chair
modern dresser
modern table
modern tile
modern wall
modern wood table

round cloth table
cabin rug
dinnerware
harp
harvest table
harvest bed
harvest clock
moai statue
fireplace
polka-dot tv
chaise lounge
golden screen
golden man (1)
aluminum briefcase
marshmallow chair
retro stereo
egg basket
swinging bench
editors desk
pipe organ
green rug
green wall
kiddie couch
regal carpet
regal wall
robo wall
pagoda
nutcracker
hero clothes (top, pants and shoes)
store shelf
THREE lamp
FOUR lamp
FIVE lamp
SIX lamp
NINE lamp
ZERO lamp
ranch chair
exotic end table
sunflower stereo
rose sofa (4)
flower chair
outdoor bath
dessert case
cosmos fan
warming buffet
cabin wall

Last edited:
I would buy the piggy bank for 1 TBT if you wouldn't mind?

I can pick up or have it delivered tomorrow though if that works, i'm heading to bed as of now.

EDIT: And also the post office poster for another 1 TBT?

Total: 2 TBT?

Final Edit: I re-read the list and realized I missed some things, I have the final 4 things below this post, sorry vlr0316!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! OK! final post I am so sorry.

Also the golden dresser and golden man.

Final tally:
Piggy bank
Post Office Poster
Golden Dresser
Golden man

Total TBT: 4

I'm so sorry! I read it again and saw things I missed!

hi! may i take the box of chocolates for 1tbt?

yes, you may have the box of chocolates for 1tbt ii see you are offline so ill catch you tomorrow (also im going to take it off the above list so dont worry its yours)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh! OK! final post I am so sorry.

Also the golden dresser and golden man.

Final tally:
Piggy bank
Post Office Poster
Golden Dresser
Golden man

Total TBT: 4

I'm so sorry! I read it again and saw things I missed!

yup! the piggy bank, post office poster, golden dresser and golden man are yours for 4tbt!! catch you tomorrow :) (also im going to take it off the above list so dont worry its yours)

yes, you may have the box of chocolates for 1tbt ii see you are offline so ill catch you tomorrow (also im going to take it off the above list so dont worry its yours)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup! the piggy bank, post office poster, golden dresser and golden man are yours for 4tbt!! catch you tomorrow :) (also im going to take it off the above list so dont worry its yours)

Awesome! Thank you! Let me know when works best for you :) Pm/Vm/Like my post to notify me and I will try to get back as soon as possible :)

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you! Let me know when works best for you :) Pm/Vm/Like my post to notify me and I will try to get back as soon as possible :)

iam ready if you are!

STILL SELLING ITEMS FOR 1TBT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back