• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Items Left On The Plaza

Li'lE23

Call Me Mimi
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Fair Pinwheel
Mailbox
So yesterday I TTed back one day to play Halloween, as I had missed the real one. I played the easy way and left all my items on the ground. I actually left them on the town plaza. But realizing now, some of the items are in spots that Redd and Katrina's tent would go under. So, if there was a tent and I loaded the game up today, what would happen to the items? I've heard some say they show up in the lost and found, but I have no police station. And if they were under the tent one day, will they be gone the next day? I really don't want to lose these items, as I played about an hour and a half to get them all. They were creepy items and pumpkin heads. Just I wanted to make sure!

My guess would be that they disappear and are deleted/destroyed... Flowers are destroyed when villagers place their house plots over them, and I assume any items lying on the ground would be destroyed as well, especially if there's no police station to catch them.

I don't know for certain, though. Maybe someone who has had items deleted by villager house plots will be able to speculate further.

My guess would be that they disappear and are deleted/destroyed... Flowers are destroyed when villagers place their house plots over them, and I assume any items lying on the ground would be destroyed as well, especially if there's no police station to catch them.

I don't know for certain, though. Maybe someone who has had items deleted by villager house plots will be able to speculate further.
Oh, okay. I haven't logged in for the day yet so I might TT back to Halloween so their tents can't come. Then I'll move the items.

Oh, okay. I haven't logged in for the day yet so I might TT back to Halloween so their tents can't come. Then I'll move the items.

That's probably the safest bet, I'd do that just in case.
It would be interesting for someone to conduct a little experiment to test whether items in tent spaces would really disappear, though.

My friend doesn't have a police station and I left some of my stuff in her town plaza while I reset my own town. I can confirm that the items left there get eaten by Katrina/Redd. They didn't come back after the tents were gone and she has not seen any sign of them since!

If you do have the police station, they items will appear there. If you don't have it yet, it will still appear in the police station when you do get it built.

Really aetherene? That's good to know. I hope your items are there, or at least return eventually if not... =/

Back