• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It's Beardo's birthday!

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Woke up this morning and had a quick ceremony for the stone tablet. It was early, and only Midge joined in. Goldie was in her house and Kitt was already over at Beardo's (more on that later).

View attachment 237184

The tablet is where Hazel's house was and you can see the markers I've put down for trees. Roald's house is up on the top edge of the picture and the line of bushes marks Kitt's house. I have a cedar forest planned for the upper left area and will extend it down around the tablet. I had thought to do an open, sunny garden, but I have a lot of open space, so this will let the grass grow back and be a fun thing to come across as you go from the houses up top to those below.

I took care of watering flowers and digging up fossils, then saw the camper who has stopped by. I've got an open slot, so might as well see if it's anyone I love, right? Turned out to be T-Bone. He seemed nice, but I already have a cranky bull; I don't need two. I really don't want more than one cranky at a time, but having two of the same species seems a bit silly, so I wished him a happy stay and left.

Once that was done, I had time to go visit my blue bear. I grabbed his present and walked over.

View attachment 237185

As I thought, Kitt was there celebrating. I gave him his gift (a music box of K.K. Sonata - the song he plays in his house), and he was... tepid about it. But he made a point to say that he really did like it and will keep it forever and ever. I knew it wouldn't be something he'd wear right away or put up in his house, but the top things on his list would mess that up, so I gambled.

I hung out for a while, then had to go to take care of other things in town. But I promised to stop in again later.

I asked Wisp to have Resetti visit the campground, so I was able to pick up some of his RV items. I got the wall-mount television for the office, the Resetti model, and the half-eaten pizza. I've already got some things, so I'll have to check my list to see what else I need and have him come back again.

Now I'm off to Main Street to do some shopping. I wonder if Peggy might be joining the street crowd, now that Hazel has left, or if that won't trigger until I move someone else in.

Attachments

• PWP.jpg
    PWP.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Beardo.jpg
    Beardo.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 19
Raskell;bt14332 said:
Happy Birthday, Beardo!

He had an awesome day. Kitt partied with him all day and I stopped in several times, in between my other chores.

What's interesting is that Kitt has the next birthday in town, so I'm curious to see if Beardo will spend the day with her. :)

Back