• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It's been a good day

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Sometimes things just go well in town. Today was one of those days that make me happy to be mayor.

It started when I popped in on Roald to say good morning. He said his house was a bit empty and asked if I'd find something. I ended up getting morning glories from Lief and thought it would look nice. He placed them right away and as thanks gave me his picture!

Later in the evening, I took a run to the island (wanted to fulfil an initiative) and netted 125,000 bells. That also gave me enough coupons to buy the My Melody wall and floor. That's nice enough, but then I encountered Phineas, who gave me the Expert Angler badge.

The final wonderful thing was when Kitt pinged me. She wanted to tell me that she looks up to me, along with the rest of the town, and that she had always wanted a best friend. I melted.

Days like this make up for the times when the stores have nothing I need/want, villagers argue worth each other, and things just feel stale.

Back