• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It's Been a While

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hi everyone! I haven't been online here in nearly a year, so I thought I'd stop by and see how everyone is doing. I've been doing fine, though I've stopped playing Animal Crossing for a while because I've found interest in other things. I've decided to stop posting here as well, but I'll still check my inbox every now and then if any of you want to send me a message.

I hope all of you have been doing okay! Thank you for a great few years here at TBT. I'll miss posting here, but I don't really have the time anymore now that I'm thinking more about college and my life ambitions. This site has done more for me than I ever imagined when I first joined in 2013! I'm surprised I stuck around this long, but I knew I would have to say goodbye at some point.

Like I said, I'll come back every now and then to check my inbox, but that's about it. Maybe I'll post more blog entries about my life if anything interesting happens to me. Until then, don't forget about me! I hope to see you all real soon!

Hey i remember you! Welcome back!

(I'm either Star Fire, The Final Light OF Dawn, Aithycou, Bunny Bento. Probably TFLOD or Aithycou)

Back