• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It's done

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I didn't spend much time playing this past weekend because I was at a family wedding. It was lovely, we all had fun, but I'm glad to be home. :)

Last night, after I got home and placated my kitties (they were not terribly happy that I had left them alone for 2 nights), I visited Salem. It was really just a lick-and-a-promise visit; water flowers, collect my rock bells, check the stores, and talk to everyone. That was when I saw this:

View attachment 237153

Yup, Hazel was boxed up and ready to move on.

I was definitely not happy when she first moved in, but over the years, I came to like her a bit. Uchi is not my favorite personality, but she was all right. I hope that she finds a village that will make her truly feel at home.

This morning, I took up the flowers I had planted around her house and began laying down markers around town. When I scan in my next villager, I want to be sure they will plot in Bonbon's old spot. Hazel's plot will become a small garden/park area, creating a division between the houses up top and the houses below.

I'm pretty sure I want W. Link to move in, but I'm not going to rush. Once that happens, my population will pretty much be set, so I want to be certain before committing myself.

Attachments

• Hazel in boxes.jpg
    Hazel in boxes.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 95
Back