• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It's Happening...

primandimproper

Transgender Trainwreck
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0008-9983-6893
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
So I did not want to make a thread about this because I was afraid people might think I was bragging. But I just wanted to update you guys on my living situation (in case anyone cared). As some of you may know, I currently live in a group home for the mentally ill. Prior to that, I was homeless for a year.

Last week, however, I met with the head of admins for program I am a part of (it is a transitional living program). She wanted to talk to me about moving me into a supervised apartment. That basically means, I would be living with a roommate with counselors on call. Initially, I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna get the apartment because they were already considering someone else for the apartment. Then yesterday rolled around....

AND I GOT THE APARTMENT!!!!

Now, nothing is set in stone until my psychiatrist signs the paperwork. But I am supposed to move out next Friday. I don't know the address or what my roommate will be like. All I know is that it is a two bedroom apartment and my roommate is an older female. Oh, and also that I will have to pay my own Wifi bill.

I will keep you posted on what happens next.

This is wonderful! Congratulations and I'm very glad you chose to share it with us.

Wow, that is really awesome! So happy for you! I read all your posts and I know it's probably absolute hell having to deal with your old roommates. Best of luck to you!! ~♡

Back