• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

It's like they know...

fenris

it's ya boy finn
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Flea
Winter Mittens
When I was working on a rustic-themed house, the Nooklings' store seemed to carry everything but rustic items.

Now that I've switched to a fairy-tale theme, they apparently want me to complete every rustic set.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.

Haha. They're trolling you because they're annoyed they can't get anymore bells from your home loan. :D

Seriously though, things do tend to pop up when I don't want them anymore. Or I get a lot of repeats. It's probably something to do with the memory card.

Haha right? When I needed the display stand from the museum, it took them a MONTH to stock it. I checked every single day, so many items repeated before that display stand...so frustrating lol.

I mean, I'm not too fussed, because trying to fill in my catalog... but I would very much like to start redecorating my house.

Ahahah, yeah seems so I had the same thing situation. I would always wear the same clothing and since I liked it so much I never changed to anything else and everyday/ for awhile the Able sisters shop had cute and pretty neat clothing. By the time I needed/wanted to switch out I had like nothing to wear and the able sisters had barely any I liked lol... but thankfully gracies

but on the other hand, sometimes its good the game knows: when i only needed 20 or so things to complete my catalog, the villagers would 'coincidentally' give me those items as rewards for completing their little tasks...

They sure do try to get you as annoyed as possible... It's why I stick to using TBT to buy most of my stuff.

I got very lucky when I was on another message board there were a few catalog parties I went to and filled my entire catalog within days. at least for two of my games. the other 4 not even close but they are mostly for storage and hybrids.

I'm currently looking for the hockey mask. It's like they know and they aren't pulling it out.
I was looking for a trash can the past couple weeks, and then I just gave up looking. Boom. There it was a couple days later. They do know. I swear.

I think Nook does that himself. I tried the Fairy-tale theme, the jerk never had any exteriors I needed! I took the challenge off, they all showed up within a week! So, I put them on, started the challenge back, and got 2 million points. Boo-yah!

The Nooklings aren't my problem. It's the folks at the island... I've been searching for a cabana wallpaper for years. :p

I haven't gotten around to bothering to ask anyone here about it, though, and I've been terrible about checking the island every day.

well, when you want something in life, you dont get it. when you have no need for it, it constantly appears in front of you.

Back