• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

It's raining in my village today!

Rue

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I figured, "Why not, I'll try catching a Ceolocanth for the first time". I got out a sheet of paper to keep track of how many fish it would take.

It only took 7 :D

It's been raining constantly in my town since Sunday... I'm so sick of digging up lousy gyroids!
Given the circumstances, I would normally find rain in AC to be a blessing but not in this situation!

I've had more issues catching the Ray, the Napoleonfish and the Giant Trevally.

Only 3 fish I haven't caught on the tropical island

oh hey. It's raining in Moonvale again.

Good. -- Can help me fix my grass deterioration problem. |: Still have to water my 30+ Flowers myself though. One at a time... hate hate hate hate

I caught the coelacanth before I even began to try! I thought it would be as difficult to catch as it was in the previous AC games. Apparently not! But hey, I'm not complaining! ;)

It's also been raining in my town a lot. :c
THESE GYROIDS GAHH
I SWEAR THERES LIKE 50MILLION OF THEM. qq

It has been raining for over 5 days for me:( I just went to my island to catch some bugs and go on some tours:)

I hate rain. :( Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh booooooo. And gyroids... they...like...smell....maybe..

It rained 2 days ago in my town, I went to the beach to see if i could catch a few sharks, and i was walking along and there were 2 fish next to each other. They looked longer than any other fish, so i thought, hey why not see if its a ceolocanth, and both of them were ceolocanth! I was so happy! Its also raining today.

I cought a Coelacanth 2 days ago. I didn?t even want to throw out my fishingpole at first, because it looked so much like a Sea Bass... Good thing I did. :D

Back