• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

It's September again

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Carnival Pinwheel
Yule Log
Eerie Star Potion
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Pumpkin Cupcake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
It's already that time of the year again. After a long season with the green grass and tree background on Bell Tree, I see it all orange again. Yes, I know it's not blog-worthy to talk about this since I haven't blogged about the other background changes, but I'll explain why it's a big deal to see the month of September return:

I have joined the Bell Tree Forums on September 9th, 2014. In a week after tomorrow, I will be a member for a whole year. Here is some advice: it ends when it begins. This was the same with Animal Crossing: New Leaf, when it came to the tarantulas. But for my entire time on Bell Tree, I remembered joining when the fall background was the site's background. At the same time, the sunset background was at 6:00 PM, the nightfall background was at 7:00 PM, and the starry sky was at 8:00 PM. Since December, it wasn't like that.

In addition to my join of TBT, a huge discussion thread was created in the TBT Marketplace by one of our admins. On the day after my join, we finally had a collectibles discussion. I remembered posting on the first page, even as a very new member. So not only I turn one year on TBT, but that restocks thread will be a year old by this month.

I may go over a brief history of how things were with Bell Tree and how I experienced them:

September 2014 - joined TBT. I did much more trading back then, and began writing the StarFall Press. I was also trying to get my profile prepared while learning about the site.

October 2014 - the Collectibles discussion thread started going out of control when the candies were in the store. I found TBT to be pretty amusing when people went crazy over candy collectibles. But it's also frustrating at the same time because it makes the site laggy. In addition, it was the prime time of my blogging on TBT.

November 2014 - saw a bunch of pizza threads in Brewsters Café, started the politics trend by making an election discussion, and the forum was more popular for the pizza and politics. It was also when the old What's Bothering You thread was moved to the basement. In case if you're wondering, a thread on discussing your frustrations used to be part of Brewster's Café. It's not anymore. Once again, I was still blogging everyday. Another major event - the pokeball raffle.

December 2014 - the time I enjoyed this site the most. Around this time, a major site event called the TBT Fair was running. We got to submit photos, screenshots, or even art to earn tickets for the prizes in the fair shop. There was also an awards ceremony called TBT People's Choice Awards. What else happened? I made it up to my 100th blog entry on this forum, and I finally got the collectible I was after most - the chocolate cake. I still have my choco cake I bought in December, and I'm not giving it up.

January 2015 - while the TBT Fair was still going on, I spent most of my time on this forum in the Museum. I wanted to get more fan art of my mayor, including the pixels in my blog description. It wasn't too exciting of a month, but this is what I remembered best.

February 2015 - worked on a series of blog entries that were considered fanfiction. These were otherwise known as "StarFall Stories". I planned on writing four of these this year, but I couldn't get the first one finished due to lack of interest. Also, it was the last strip of the 2014 TBT Fair because of a Woods puzzle.

March 2015 - now this month was not a good time for me. Some members weren't being nice to me at all because of what I believe in. In fact, the cases were so bad that I did not post for nine days. However, I did at least climb over 2,000 TBT for the first time on this site, which was good. And another thing. It was the month I joined Wordpress and tried to blog about StarFall off this site. It wasn't as enjoyable as it was here.

April 2015 - two of the biggest events was the 2015 Egg Hunt (which I did not do too well) and the flooding of the ACNL forum by one spambot. Also, I had to resell my party popper because I was low on TBT. My favorite part was that I made a giveaway thread, giving out 300 TBT to whom gets the 300th post, and the thread turned into a chat room about apples.

May 2015 - just like how I spent a lot of time in the Museum in January, I spent my time on the Information Desk thread, answering many questions people asked. I also answered other questions on the Bell Tree HQ.

June 2015 - the E3 was going on during that month. It was also the month when the apples (another collectible I wanted badly) finally hit the TBT shop. Not only that, but I was thinking about becoming a mod. The mod sign-ups were opened that month too.

July 2015 - this was actually the only month I did not leave any blog entry on the StarFall Press. The decision process was still going on, as the Fire Festival began that month.

August 2015 - the Fire Festival still continued. Bell Tree got new mods. And there was a hammer raffle like the Pokeball raffle in November. At this point, I finally completed my birthstone collection and got an apple collectible for permanent keeping.

Throughout my entire stay, I felt that December was the best month while March was the worst. And the so called "worst month of the year" (I'm looking at you August) was actually the best month in the last four months, ironically.

The main months in the 3rd four months on my TBT year are over, but there are still a few days left before my first year on this forum has ended.

And guess what. I'm back to blogging every day on this site. I may not be blogging during the ideal times (9:00 AM to 10:00 PM CDT), but I should at least have one entry every day. I enjoyed my time on this forum, and it was a nice year.

Back