Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
in order for satoshi to marry me we must all team up to grab their attention. please, I beg of you, they are the love of my life and turnips are my second. i have a turnip anime girl to raise and i don't want to do it alone @Satoshi Suzuki

satoshi please advise and address to all fans and fans of fans how live plot points available through ritualistic means can project future investment non fungible opportunities ❤️

Hey @Satoshi Suzuki Ananas and Franny screenshotted m y NFT and acktchewally that is a crime so acktchewally I am owed a bazillion BTC from them both thank you!!! Love u kisses!! 💓

Omg michael i hope you get help for that… 😭 feel free to screenshot mine for now

Hey @Satoshi Suzuki Ananas and Franny screenshotted m y NFT and acktchewally that is a crime so acktchewally I am owed a bazillion BTC from them both thank you!!! Love u kisses!! 💓
screenshots available through ecommerce virtual and physical product trading exchanges of currency through live turnip waters LEGAL and fruitful not manageable by tangible assets ❤️ gardening plots available ❤️

i actually never screenshotted ANYTHING this is false information that satoshi won't fall for and i advise you stop spreading misinformation before franny's chants give you a disease!!!

i actually never screenshotted ANYTHING this is false information that satoshi won't fall for and i advise you stop spreading misinformation before franny's chants give you a disease!!!
diseases redistributed through communal access curable by turnip assets flipped for blockchain wealth and for satoshi fans and fans of fans ❤️

Back