• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ive got a serious problem.

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
Today Cyrano asked to move, no offence but he's my least favourite villager, and what do I do? I asked him to STAY. I am attached to my villagers, when any of them ask to move I make them stay. Why D:

Is anyone like this?;-;

not just you
with the exception of Celia and my deep hatred for bird, I let everyone else stay in my town, I don't like Flo or Ed (not really hate) but when they ask to move out I just can't bring myself to say let go :p

I would love to meet new villagers, but I just can't seem to let anyone leave, either. With the exception of Beardo and Dizzy, I'm really not so attached to any of the others, either. I guess a lot of us are in the same situation that you are. :)

It was hard for me to let a few move at first. And there are a lot that I'll hold onto for a long time. But I have a couple spots I let cycle a lot.

I actually let Chevre go today. I'm sad because she's one of my favourite villagers and she's been there since the beginning. But really she's just pixels.... And I want a change to keep the game from going stale.

I've done this before and regretted it.

Except, I've actually wanted that villager to leave but I changed my mind after it was too late.

I did this this week with Deirdre... I was planning on letting her move, (she seemed so happy to go join a "turf war" somewhere else) but I kept talking to her again to convince her to stay... She is not my favorite villager but I do enjoy her and I figured I could let someone else I like less leave first...

Serious in what way?
It's not that villager won't move out again in the future after you told them to stay.
I told my Colton to stay when he told me that he wanted to move out 2 times.
I let him go on his 3rd attempt because i got his picture by that time.

Please note that i don't play using 'dreamies'.

Last edited:
No, you're not alone. XD I'm like that with Pancetti. She picked a great spot to live, and her name is awesome, so I'm slowly getting used to her though.

I wouldn't call this a serious problem. You're just more attached to your villagers than you thought you were.

I'm not letting any of my villagers move until I get their pictures. Pashmina moved while I was on hiatus so I'm probably out of luck with her picture, but I want all the other photos I can get. Especially Apollo's. ...And Apollo is never allowed to leave.

Back