• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I've reached endgame

Thericefish

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I only have a few more loans to pay off, I'm going to redo all my trees so I have the same amount of fruit, a few more flowers and I'm working on a space theme for one of the rooms in my house. I have done almost everything there is to do and I am almost finished with everything. What did you do if you have reached this point? Did you buy another copy? I'm actually considering buying another copy, anyways let me know what you would do/did!

have you achieved all gold badges? completed your museum? completed the catalog with all re-orderable and non-reorderable items? collected every villager picture?

Aww wow that's so fast! for me this game is never ending~ I still want to meet the majority of the villagers, decorate my house countless of times, earn all the villager pictures that have lived in my town, visit many people's towns and dream towns for inspiration, create a more devloped town and so on, just too fun to stop, but I mean it's ultimately the players choice when to take a break x3

Last edited:
oh, also-- have you snagged every gyroid in your catalog? and every kind of letterhead? every KK Slider song? achieved perfect town status? obtained all gold tools? grown every hybrid flower? obtained every perfect fruit?

Oh my gosh, thanks guys this is stuff that I didn't even think of! This is why I asked, thanks so much, feel free to share more ideas past that

You can always add more characters to your town and have themes for each home.

I started a second game, and then a third, lol. Now I spend time shuttling between all three and AC never gets dull because there is always something to do :)

ooo- one more i thought of- did you learn every joke from Dr. Shrunk and receive his jacket as a gift??

I still have the original town that is my complete..I got another copy. Right now am deciding if to jump it to current time I afraid what the bamboo will do..

i remembered yet another challenge-- collecting each kind of wetsuit...

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, and somebody with a cycling town said they were trying to catch a photo of their character with each villager that exists in the game...

Yes, there are so many challenges! What you can always do is start over too. Of just take a break, i enjoy visiting my town all the time even though i dont have anything i want to change.

my town is far from completing. its only at 40%. but i'll start on my second copy which i have already bought like months ago once im done. and maybe i'd buy a third copy once my second town is done.

Finishing your catalogue
Finishing your museum
Getting all villager pictures in game
Unlocking all PWPs
Achieving gold in all your medals
Unlocking all the gold exterior with HHA

Last edited:
I love all the people listing all the things that you could do to finish off lmao

Anyway you could buy another copy. Or if you haven't yet, do what other people have suggested :p You may not be interested in that though, idk. Buying a new copy is something I would suggest though. It's nice to be able to start a new town without losing all the hard work you've put into your main one.

Last edited:
Did you get all special character pictures?
Did you get both real AND fake art?
Did you get the lost items dropped by villagers (like mittens, pouch, book)?
Did you get the items that could be traded for exclusive items during holidays (like eggs, tickets, flour, expired bingo cards, etc.)?
Did you collect every single type of mushroom?
Did you collect every type of hybrid?

Did you collect both the fortune cookie items AND the fortunes themselves, including the dud fortunes?
Do you have all of the mannequins?
Is every single villager in your town original? House, catchphrase, and shirt?
Did you find every single stump design that can be found in the game? For both types of trees?
Do you have every single kind of tool? Every single kind of hand held item?
Did you get every trophy, including bronze?

Last edited:
Did you get all special character pictures?
Did you get both real AND fake art?
Did you get the lost items dropped by villagers (like mittens, pouch, book)?
Did you get the items that could be traded for exclusive items during holidays (like eggs, tickets, flour, expired bingo cards, etc.)?
Did you collect every single type of mushroom?
Did you collect every type of hybrid?

Did you collect both the fortune cookie items AND the fortunes themselves, including the dud fortunes?
Do you have all of the mannequins?
Is every single villager in your town original? House, catchphrase, and shirt?
Did you find every single stump design that can be found in the game? For both types of trees?
Do you have every single kind of tool? Every single kind of hand held item?
Did you get every trophy, including bronze?

Ooh the mannequins one is a good one! Also the special stumps. Thanks for the ideas!

Ooh the mannequins one is a good one! Also the special stumps. Thanks for the ideas!

No problem! Thanks for reminding me about the gold exteriors! I can't believe I forgot that one. Now I have an excuse to procrastinate my final house design!

Idk if anyone wants to attempt this but try having a house maxed out on feng shui and still look great (idk if that's even possible).
Also this is part of getting the gold bell badge but another challenge is to get up to 100 million bells in your ABD and get the items.

That just made me think of another challenge: max out your ABD. :eek:

I don't think end game exists, even when I'm at the point where I feel like I've finished my town in terms if landscaping, houses and villagers I'll still play to get badges, speak to my villagers, change rooms, move villagers out, relandscape.... yeah. I have two copies and I think that I'll be anle to finish my second town, but not my main town...

I thought of another one (I might be grasping at straws though): have every kind of refurbished furniture, including ones with the ores.

Have every single KK album and music box.

Have every single fossil model.

Back