• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I've sold my soul to Gracie

olivetree123

Bells
Tasty Cake
Cake
Cake
I was excited about getting the Emporium until I realized how badly I wanted to finish the princess set
and how unprepared my savings is
and how much i want the overhyped wigs
/ tears

This^
I also realised her men's line of clothes are crap,overpriced piece of cloth. The only good looking things are her hats and accessories. Her princess set is way overpriced. The Able Sisters could make better cheap clothes.

This^
I also realised her men's line of clothes are crap,overpriced piece of cloth. The only good looking things are her hats and accessories. Her princess set is way overpriced. The Able Sisters could make better cheap clothes.

The princess set sucks anyway.......Plus in winter her men's line sells the Tux!

In my previous town I had the Princess Set, Gorgeous Set, and the Sweets Set. Then I reset and left most of my stuff in my friend's town because I didn't have time to bring everything with me. Gracie's stuff is just too tempting. I buy Gracie clothing on impulse even though I'll never wear it. I have multiples of some things. I've had to just quit going up there so I don't needlessly spend money.

RUU_1049.JPG

Yup

i didn't have city folk, so i never saw gracie's store. i need one more fashion check to unlock the t&t emporium, and i can't wait. i was thinking about time traveling to unlock all of the fashion checks at once, but i decided i wanted to take my time.

Back