• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Iwatobi Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's knk and free both.

ALSO! When RinRin started her cycle town it took damn near 3 in game months to move someone out. Just keep going!

Ah. I watched the first episode of KnK. I got distracted by other shows so I haven't continued it yet. Dx My sister loved it though.

That makes me feel a little better, but also a little discouraged lol. I think I've cycled two months already, but I'm not giving up! They've gotta move eventually, dangit. D<

In: Iggly
Out: Chadder
8-10. :)

YES DANGIT
OK Eunice is moving guys.
10minutes for her.

Last edited:
So no ideas for Maple or Aurora replacements?
Filbert or Gigi.
Filbert because I adore him, Gigi because... I've got no reason, I've never even met her. Something about her image appeals to me.

could you hold him for a week?
Probably not. My cycling towns are both on the same system (one's a downloaded copy, and I only have one Japanese system).
If he were to decide to move out before then, I'd have to stop cycling one town altogether. I've got a lot of villagers I'd like to get out, so I don't know if I could. D; Sorry.

Oh.
I forgot about villager types. I've never paid much attention to them. If you're looking for replacement suggestions centered around that, I don't really have anything for ya. Sorry. D:

Chadder's about to be voided. No last minute takers?

I can give him a little more time if you like.
It's almost too late but not quite. I'm still on the time change menu.
I think another cycling town has got him right now, too, though.
& I agree
he's pretty cute. D:

Eunice voided.
In: Tammy
Out: Genji
Infinity time.

Chadder will be voided in 2.

Last edited:
May I have him please? Just need to void a villager real quick ;o;
You've got the proof of dreamie, you asked nicely, and I know you were lurking a bit for him.
Go make some space and you can have him. :)

I forgot about Francine lol.

By the way
In: Muffy
Out: Puddles
10-15 from this edit.
Since she's cute.

Last edited:
I'm still cycling to get skye back so I cant get genji or any of my dreamies yet =3

You've got the proof of dreamie, you asked nicely, and I know you were lurking a bit for him.
Go make some space and you can have him. :)

I forgot about Francine lol.
Yaass omg. I've added you and am ready n_n

Im thinking Yuka and Pecan or Wendy or possibly Chevre or... ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still cycling to get skye back so I cant get genji or any of my dreamies yet =3

Francine is safe on my puppy/kitty town chilling with Ankha. She may say me meow when you get her >○>

Yuka is a cool villager, but Wendy is really cute. Her colors look great in game. (Sorry if you don't want answers from me haha)

Yaass omg. I've added you and am ready n_n
Make sure you add my cycling town FC in my signature. I'll open my gates for ya. :)

Im thinking Yuka and Pecan or Wendy or possibly Chevre or... ugh

Francine is safe on my puppy/kitty town chilling with Ankha. She may say me meow when you get her >○>
Wendy! She's my vote. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back