• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Iwatobi Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome. :) Gate's open for you.
He's around the middle, left side of the river.

Hehe. Just have fun hanging with him while you can, and visit him after you boyfriend takes him in. ;o
I agree, though, he's adorable. I'm glad he's got a home.

In: Canberra (now there are two!)
Out: Boone

In: Naomi
Out: Hippeux

I normally wouldn't give them much time, but I need to start cleaning now.
So they'll be getting 25-30minutes.

In: Kidd
Out: Canberra
30minutes.

In: Coach
Out: Zucker
Infinity.

Last edited:
oh god, I'll have a heart attack if Bianca wants to move when I'm having my launch break... but I won't be able to be online in like 3 hours... good luck Juudai, I hope she stays until I'm back xD

Whoa Zuckerrrrrrr~ I would want him if I have space, he'd make a nice companion for Marina! xD

Surprised nobody ask for him yet, considering that he seems to be so many people's Dreamie.

oh god, I'll have a heart attack if Bianca wants to move when I'm having my launch break... but I won't be able to be online in like 3 hours... good luck Juudai, I hope she stays until I'm back xD
I'm slow cycling today, so I'm sure she will be. XD If she does decide to box up, I might be able to save her for ya if no one else is interested. Thank you. :)

Whoa Zuckerrrrrrr~ I would want him if I have space, he'd make a nice companion for Marina! xD

Surprised nobody ask for him yet, considering that he seems to be so many people's Dreamie.
Yeah he would. XD To be honest I feel a little weird around him. When I studied abroad I had so much Takoyaki that whenever I look at him it's just like
"You know I ate a whole bunch of you in Japan right"
I'm sure someone'll ask about him now that you guys have bumped me up though. ;o<3

Last edited:
If no one pops up with dreamie proof may I have him? He was an old dreamie before he left on accident and I was going to put him on a dreamie list for my new town Jabberwock but my sig wouldn't let me... ^^" I also would love to put him with my Marina if I can transfer then to the same town.

If no one pops up with dreamie proof may I have him? He was an old dreamie before he left on accident and I was going to put him on a dreamie list for my new town Jabberwock but my sig wouldn't let me... ^^" I also would love to put him with my Marina if I can transfer then to the same town.
You love Filbert so you can have Zucker.
Let me know when you can pick him up. ;o

Morning Jovi!

Ah, thanks! And ironically, Filbert was a really close friend in my WW town, so you could guess how I felt when he popped his head in my campsite. I have room now I believe! >v>

Ah, thanks! And ironically, Filbert was a really close friend in my WW town, so you could guess how I felt when he popped his head in my campsite. I have room now I believe! >v>
Filbert is my bestie<3 I just can't get over how cute he is, but also supportive and he just always lifts my mood. He's fabulous.
I'm switching towns now, so look for my gate. ;o

Could I have Zucker? If he is't already taken:blush:
He's already been claimed, sorry! But I've seen him in another cycling thread. If he's not reserved there, you might wanna lurk. (;

Thank, sorry for bothering so much u.u I think I might be able to stalk the post from where I am right now for a little while...

Btw, Whitney's house is under construction in my town n.n I can't wait to meet her! Again, thank you very much <3

Thank, sorry for bothering so much u.u I think I might be able to stalk the post from where I am right now for a little while...

Btw, Whitney's house is under construction in my town n.n I can't wait to meet her! Again, thank you very much <3
No worries, no worries. Just don't get in trouble at work over it. I'm only getting like two cycles per town done an hour, so don't worry about watching it too actively.
And yay.<3 You're very welcome. She's awesome, so I'm sure you'll make a great friend!

In: Bud
Out: Kidd

In: Keaton
Out: Groucho

Both get 30minutes.

Just kidding it took me an hour. They've been voided.

In: Wolfgang
Out: Static
Infinity time.

In: Tucker
Out: Canberra
30minutes.
If no one posts, I'll bump this thread after the next cycle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back