• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Jacob's Ladders & ABD Machine!

benjuhh

Professional Dog Cuddler
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (10) +
Selling 11 Jacob's Ladders and an ABD machine!

Taking IGB only please. ^^ Let me know offers if interested for either, I don't bite! (nor am I picky!) :)

i'll be happy to take some jacob's ladders soon if i could possibly reserve them, i have no idea how many you want for each -v-

is 50k per each or 100k per each good, or should i up that? sorry, i'm not very good with things like this ><

Hi! I can reserve them for you. I'm not good at pricing either since I don't use this too often. ;-; Was hoping around 80-100k each, but I can leave that to you.

sure, i can definitely do 100k each if that's okay with you~

and also, it's fine, no worries ^^ i'm not the best at pricing either

Also! would you prefer pick up or drop off?

Last edited:
I'll have the ABD please ^^ for 300k? let me know if that's alright, not really good with pricing ;;

That works great! I can drop them off just as easily so whichever you find easiest!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll have the ABD please ^^ for 300k? let me know if that's alright, not really good with pricing ;;

Hehe, I've gotten offers around 1-1.5 mil IGB for it. Up to you if you'd like to try somewhere around there. ^^

ill give you 1.5 mil igb for the ABD, if betta doesnt want it anymore

I was already saving up MEOW coupons for the ABD in Gonzo's rv from someone so its alright ^^' I'm in need of the igb atm to upgrade my second character's house c:

Can I get just 5 Jacob's Ladders, and how about 200k or 500k for them.
I'm available to pick them at 4 pm my time zone CST.

Back