• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

January 25, 2016

nerdatheart9490

Pokemon Professor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Busy day today!

Started off by arranging all of my gold flowers around Premila's house. She's a queen character, so I'm trying to get her the best of everything. Gold flowers, golden set, gold house, and everything that just screams ROYALTY!!!

Here is the outside so far

View attachment 236046

So... many... flowers. Took forever to get them all, but it's totally worth it. I even had some left over to give to a friend, who just started their town and has no hybrids yet. Next came the ceremony to celebrate the opening of Katrina's shop. I was amazed at the huge turn out! *///scarcasm///*

View attachment 236047

I didn't know it was even possible for only one person to turn up. I know there were four villagers roaming around outside. They just didn't bother to show up. Only Stinky, the bad villager who I'm trying to get to move out.

Afterwards another user of the bell tree forums was kind enough to come to my village and give me a lovely wall, which I've been trying to get my hands on for months in game time. Thank you, Math! I am now one step closer to completing my Lovely Cafe!

Finally, the best surprise of all... Gabi came over for a surprise visit! We danced to celebrate and she.... idk... made a nature documentary about me?

View attachment 236048

View attachment 236049

View attachment 236050

I love Gabi, and always welcome her into my home.

And that's it for today! Oh, I wanted to ask, does anyone have any tips on getting villagers to suggest pwp? I've tried the diving trick over and over and over.... and nothing. I'm trying to get the wind mill and hot springs pwp, but no one is suggesting anything, and they haven't in over a week. Any tips are welcome :)

Attachments

• HNI_0080.JPG
    HNI_0080.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 139
  • HNI_0081.JPG
    HNI_0081.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 13
  • HNI_0086.JPG
    HNI_0086.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 13
  • HNI_0090.JPG
    HNI_0090.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 13
  • HNI_0093.JPG
    HNI_0093.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 11
I don't know anything other than the diving trick............... Gabi is sooooo cute...... That's funny that stinky was the only one who showed up I had that too once and sometimes I was only me and Isabelle

I love how you landscaped around that house! :)

I don't know any PWP tips, either. I just wait for things to happen, but that takes a terribly long time.

Indeed it does. I have been waiting for Deirdre to suggest either a bus stop or a wisteria trellis ever since she moved in, and that was months ago. -.-

Also, I looove the house! So pretty, and the gold roses are an excellent touch. The snow looks really pretty on the roof too. :3

Back