• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Japanese and Korean DLC

sseoni

SugarCutie
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (27) +
I really would like to purchase various DLCs from different regions!
^_^ name your price please!

Here is what I want:

JP:
Cherry Blossom Clock
First Sunrise Light
Yule Log
Turkey Dinner
Sushi Roll
Hinaningyo
Empress' Tiara Wig
Rice Cake
New Years Noodles

Korea:
Suitcase
Yut
Bureom
Hibiscus
Songpyeon
Bell Knickknack

European:
Japanese Lantern
Afternoon Tea Set
Holiday Stocking
Blow Steamer
Berliner

Last edited:
i have
the cherry blossom clock
aurora screen

i'll order them, so you should get them tomorrow!

Last edited:
I have the Cherry Blossom Clock and Hinaningyo, they are re-orderable, so you can come and catalog them if you want.

meh sorry i dont think i have enough to make it worth your time

When do you want? I am on now, and I'll be on again in the afternoon too. Do you need the Best Buy stuff too? I have that as well.

Yes, actually I do need it. There is no Best Buy where I live and it sucks >_< I can come by right now if that's okay.

Yes, actually I do need it. There is no Best Buy where I live and it sucks >_< I can come by right now if that's okay.

Okay, will get you added and open the gates!

I have other stuff too, that you can see if you want to catalog.

Last edited:
Thank you!! If you want to catalog the Campus set when I get it (2 days) let me know!

Last edited:
Hey, not sure if you are interested but I have both the aurora screen and the cherry blossom clock! You can have them for free :3

I know this is a totally HUGE question to ask you, but if you are willing to give Julian, I will give you more Japanese DLC like the 7/11 set missing 1 item only, and the kappa costume along with bells if you are willing. I also have other Japanese items. If not, it's totally fine!

Last edited:
Back