• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Jess's temporary cycling! (-BOXES-O'hare (reserved)) (-New-Broffina)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAD TO WAIT FOREVER FOR HER TO APPEAR AND 2 APPEAR IN THE SAME DAY I REFUSE TO LET HER BE VOIDED :'(

I hope maple doesn't have to go to the void...
I am gonna sleep in a minute, I hope someone cares for her.
I will be awake around 7am gmt+1 if anyone wants to buy her.
Save her from the void... Please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I HAD TO WAIT FOREVER FOR HER TO APPEAR AND 2 APPEAR IN THE SAME DAY I REFUSE TO LET HER BE VOIDED :'(

I know it is so, so sad if she does...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anybody want her?

My cycling is done for the day, Maple will still be held for whoever wants her.
I will be available to trade at 4:00pm gmt+1, or possibly at 7:30 am gmt+1
Lurkers and reservations will be added in the morning and I hope you all have a nice day/night :)

nvm scrolled down..Id like to take her please.It would be for my other town...

Darwin of Mankato 070569562963

Last edited:
The cute top of tier 2 illusive cub, 50tbt Voided in 30 mins

- - - Post Merge - - -

50 tbt now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I'll add you, add me and send tbt, 1 min just opening gate

Added, ready when you are

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thx for tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops forgot gate lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maple got a home!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Boxes Diva
New Teddy

- - - Post Merge - - -

5tbt

Instead of posting many times, why don't you edit your last post instead? :)
There's a button all the way down on your post that shows a pen, and it says "edit post".

Last edited:
Yes I know, I am busy as well, editing posts takes more time that I don't really have. I know it looks messy and all but I really am just trying to hurry up. I will probably void diva anyway because she is tier 5 and I hardly ever see anyone one looking for her. Honestly thanks for the advice but I already know how to do things. Although it looks as if I joined the forum today's ago but my old account has actually been on the forum for a while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like I said thanks anyway :)

Yes I know, I am busy as well, editing posts takes more time that I don't really have. I know it looks messy and all but I really am just trying to hurry up. I will probably void diva anyway because she is tier 5 and I hardly ever see anyone one looking for her. Honestly thanks for the advice but I already know how to do things. Although it looks as if I joined the forum today's ago but my old account has actually been on the forum for a while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like I said thanks anyway :)

Oh, sorry I didn't know. :(
Yeah, I sent you a VM, did you see it? :)

Instead of posting many times, why don't you edit your last post instead? :)
There's a button all the way down on your post that shows a pen, and it says "edit post".

Sometimes when someone new is in boxes it's helpful to post separately too for the thread to be bumped and people to see :p

Oh benjamin! He was in my first town :D Hes a sweetheart! Someone adopt him hes sooo worth it~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back