• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ♥ Jihyun's Signatures ♥ [OPEN]

Jihyun

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (2) +
Please request first, and I'll send you a PM with more details!

Note: It will cost 5TBT for revisions with the villagers (For example, if you obtained a new dreamie or one villager left.)

Junior Signature - 25TBT
Includes: Mayor Name, Town Name, Dream Address and/or Friend Code

Average Signature - 50TBT
Includes: Mayor Name, Town Name, Dream Address and/or Friend Code, Dream Villagers and/or Current Villagers

Pro Signature - 75 TBT
Includes: Mayor Name, Town Name, Dream Address and/or Friend Code, Dream Villagers and/or Current Villagers, as well as a custom background and/or custom font
8, any from here
9: Custom, specify please [pro only]
Toledo
Pacifico
Giddyup
Any of these fonts or the Animal Crossing Font (Finkheavy)

Mayor Name:
Town:
Background:
Font:
Color Scheme:
Current Villagers:
Dream Villagers (specify which ones you already have?):
Friend Code:
Dream Address Code:

My Signature

Marlene

Last edited:
Hey, what language is this written in? :)
I'd love to see what is on offer :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im sorry if it isn't a language >•<

Hey, what language is this written in? :)
I'd love to see what is on offer :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im sorry if it isn't a language >•<
It's in English, just in small caps for cuteness, haha
I'll retype this in a regular font when I get home

If you want a custom font and background in your sig, it's 75TBT (also including dream villagers, current villagers, etc.)
If you don't need a custom font or background in your sig, it's 50TBT (also including dream villagers, current villagers, etc.)
If you don't want to include your dream villagers or current villagers, and you just want your DA, FC, town name and mayor name, it's 25TBT

ᴘʀᴏ sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ - 75 ᴛʙᴛ

Mayor Name: Marlene
Town: Arizona
Background: The one with the AC Desgin, please
Font: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/pacifico
Color Scheme: Anything that looks nice with the backrground (Maybe the same colors) ^^
Current Villagers: Ankha, Bianca, Fang, Marina, Mitzi, Pietro, Purrl, Ribbot, Skye and Vladimir
Dream Villagers (specify which ones you already have?): Bianca (have), Drago, Fang (have), Gala, Mitzi (have), Pietro (have), Phoebe (have), Purrl (have), Ribbot (have) and Vladimir (have)
Friend Code: 2020-0961-7768
Dream Address Code: 7700-2683-1177

I'm sorry if there's something false I just do this the first time and english isn't my 1st language through y.y

Could you include the native fruit?

Last edited:
ᴘʀᴏ sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ - 75 ᴛʙᴛ

Mayor Name: Marlene
Town: Arizona
Background: The one with the AC Desgin, please
Font: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/pacifico
Color Scheme: Anything that looks nice with the backrground (Maybe the same colors) ^^
Current Villagers: Ankha, Bianca, Fang, Marina, Mitzi, Pietro, Purrl, Ribbot, Skye and Vladimir
Dream Villagers (specify which ones you already have?): Bianca (have), Drago, Fang (have), Gala, Mitzi (have), Pietro (have), Phoebe (have), Purrl (have), Ribbot (have) and Vladimir (have)
Friend Code: 2020-0961-7768
Dream Address Code: 7700-2683-1177

I'm sorry if there's something false I just do this the first time and english isn't my 1st language through y.y

Could you include the native fruit?

Will do when I get home! What's the native fruit?

Pro Signature - 75 TBT

Mayor Name: Gamzee
Town: Yeezus
Background: [x]
Font: Pacifico
Color Scheme: Please try to match the background. :)
Current Villagers: Ankha, Julian, Rosie, Bob, Beau, Kitty, Diana, Merengue, Marshal, & Lolly
Dream Villagers (specify which ones you already have?): Ankha, Julian, Rosie, Bob, Beau, Kitty, Diana, Merengue, Marshal, & Lolly
Friend Code: 4656-6536-6207
Dream Address Code: 4700-2281-0144

underlined = have.

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Gemma
Town: Elora
Background: 2
Color Scheme: Anything that works, surprise me :)
Current Villagers: Don't want these on here :)
Dream Villagers (specify which ones you already have?): Chevre, Fauna, Rosie, Pheobe, Freya, Diana, Bam, Beau, Ken, Static
Friend Code: 1950-9441-2745
Dream Address Code: N/A

Thankyou <3

Orders for [4/8/2014]
Gamzee [IN PROGRESS] Leaving somewhere, will finish when I get back
Mayor Storm [QUEUE]

Average Sig

Mayor Name: Makayla
Town: Terrant
Background: #8, and #34 on that page.
Color Scheme: Pastels
Current Villagers: Cheri, Mott, Renee, Ruby, Limberg, Friga, Julian and Stitches
Dream Villagers (specify which ones you already have?): Owned; Julian, stitches, ruby. Want; Rosie, Sprinkles, Fauna, Beu, and Meringue
Friend Code:45787471247
Dream Address Code:

This user hasn't been online since April. Please don't bump old threads.

Back